Horror-TV Kingdom (Medieval Zombie Series) (Season 2) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

In a kingdom defeated by corruption and famine, a mysterious plague spreads to turn the infected into monsters. The crown prince, framed for treason and desperate to save his people, sets out on a journey to unveil what evil lurks in the dark. Kingdom coming to Netflix worldwide January 25.
kingdom-netflix.jpg

Just binged watched the entire season and this show does not disappoint :thumbs:
The plot is practically the same as the Korean movie Rampant, but this show is done so much better.
There is still the same period/political drama wrapped around the zombie plague but the drama is spread out more across the episodes and doesn't bog down the pace to the point of being slow.
I would say that the political drama adds to the suspense and intrigue of the whole story now.
While the movie Rampant was part fast paced actioner, Kingdom isn't quite in the same style. There is still plenty of action but the show also retains tense atmosphere in parts that will have you gripped.
Its such a shame the first season was only 6 episodes long. I wanted much more and such a cliff-hanger of an ending :wtf:
Cannot wait for season 2 to arrive :joy::hungry::drool:

Well, never made it to the w/e - just sat down tonight and blitzed my way through all 6 eps :spoil:
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Faster pace and more action-packed compared to season 1.
Now the long wait for season 3 :arghh:

Reactions: tha_lunatic