Kings Speech $11 shipped -Wreck's Trade/Sale Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I got 2 "Kings Speech" blu-ray for $11 Shipped each in the USA ... They are used, but good condition.

Blu-ray DigiBook Wants:

Star Wars Clone Wars
Falling Down
Bonnie & Clyde
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Batman
North by Northwest

Last edited:
As for gangs, my Dad actually sent me a package from when he went to St Louis with like some All Star Game Garb and where he was at sold blu-rays too so he just threw it in the package but didnt know I already had it.

As for my other sealed ones, I probably have over 50 sealed blu-rays ... I'm bad about buying movies and never getting around to watching them, that and if I ever regret a buy later on its easier to sell something when its sealed. :p

As for FN4, I actually opened it but never even played it, hence its not in my trophy list. I dont even find time to play my UFC which I like alot better than the FN control scheme since I played the demo. So jsut figured its one of few games I could part with right now and there is no possible platinum on it so figured nothing was holding me back. Only thing that really interested me in it was being able to fight as Mike, ali and foreman via DLC .. if they woulda released button punching I probably would keep it.

As for gangs, my Dad actually sent me a package from when he went to St Louis with like some All Star Game Garb and where he was at sold blu-rays too so he just threw it in the package but didnt know I already had it.

As for my other sealed ones, I probably have over 50 sealed blu-rays ... I'm bad about buying movies and never getting around to watching them, that and if I ever regret a buy later on its easier to sell something when its sealed. :p

As for FN4, I actually opened it but never even played it, hence its not in my trophy list. I dont even find time to play my UFC which I like alot better than the FN control scheme since I played the demo. So jsut figured its one of few games I could part with right now and there is no possible platinum on it so figured nothing was holding me back. Only thing that really interested me in it was being able to fight as Mike, ali and foreman via DLC .. if they woulda released button punching I probably would keep it.

They did release a button punching patch...

I have the Star Wars Cone wars Digi-book without the discs... I moved them over into a standard case...

I'd LOVE to buy The Kings Speech... But I'm broke...

bump!