Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen this film but I'm pretty much blind buying anything FA releases because of their awesome steelbooks. Still kicking myself for missing out on AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Wasn't for lack of trying, though - there were so few copies available. Maybe a copy will pop up on the 'bay.

I know here were some questions about runtime and un/rated version, so Czech release should have runtime 2:08:44, which is the same runtime as the US "unrated" and uncut version (according to this site).
It also says ABC region.

But it looks that there will be little delay - Filmarena changed release date to 26th June (from 17th), same as Whiplash (new release date is 29th June).

Last edited:
I know here were some questions about runtime and un/rated version, so Czech release should have runtime 2:08:44, which is the same runtime as the US "unrated" and uncut version (according to this site).
It also says ABC region.

But it looks that there will be little delay - Filmarena changed release date to 26th June (from 17th), same as Whiplash (new release date is 29th June).

thank you @Jospef much appreciated to address the Uncensored version that I have been going crazy over finding the info... this is very much appreciated :)

Hoping to get in on this guess i gotta work on my 20 posts! Is this release getting a nonnumbered one like they did with Commando?

I haven't seen this film but I'm pretty much blind buying anything FA releases because of their awesome steelbooks. Still kicking myself for missing out on AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Wasn't for lack of trying, though - there were so few copies available. Maybe a copy will pop up on the 'bay.

It is an entertaining movie to watch, so along with the great art on the steel you can also enjoy watching it @BluMan Chu

Reactions: BluMan Chu