Price: £14.99
Note: Includes art cards

01-484152.jpg

02-484152.jpg
03-484152.jpg
04-484152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is very odd!

Exclusivity for WEA didn't last long at all. Haven't seen that happen so quickly before.
At least zeta gladiator and Italy was much longer @rj531

What's weirder is it has the exact same art cards and booklet! Well the booklet will no doubt be smaller to fit inside but it's a bit of an eye opener as to what really goes on when premium retailers add art cards and booklets etc. You think they choose the art but in this case clearly not

Maybe this won't have the same finish as the manta version

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lionet and harry
I was literally just considering picking up the Manta version too, since I'm so impressed with how Walter Mitty's PET slip looks in hand... hmm decisions!

I was literally just considering picking up the Manta version too, since I'm so impressed with how Walter Mitty's PET slip looks in hand... hmm decisions!

I would wait it out mate, this might not be glossy and embossed like mantas

If it's the exact same and you don't fancy paying the extra for the slip then I say go for it because it's a fantastic steelbook. Super glossy, sharp imagery and on point embossing

Or you might find a bargain on the bay and only pay a little more than this for a manta version

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
There are differences in the mock ups at least - difference of colour and placement of the studio information. This version therefore might have a different finish or embossing given that it won't be an exact reprint

There are differences in the mock ups at least - difference of colour and placement of the studio information. This version therefore might have a different finish or embossing given that it won't be an exact reprint

True, you actually see more of her on the back, a tiny bit more of her bum and arms but the dog is smaller. Studio logo is black instead of gold etc but these could also be faults in the mock up

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn