Release date: March 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
FNAC
Amazon.fr
Price: €24.99

71YgqRf4JNL._SL1277_.jpg

Last edited:
I can't imagine watching this again.

Enjoy 2 hours of nothing. I'm probably too lazy for this movie, but, I watched it and I can't tell you anything about the movie. It's literally just like...leftover shots from tree of life, jumbled together with no story, and pretentious narration over the Malick staple 360 shots.

Reactions: Noodles
I can't imagine watching this again.

Enjoy 2 hours of nothing. I'm probably too lazy for this movie, but, I watched it and I can't tell you anything about the movie. It's literally just like...leftover shots from tree of life, jumbled together with no story, and pretentious narration over the Malick staple 360 shots.
Couldn't agree more! There's no plot whatsoever... it's basically just Bale stood around staring into space while his narration mumbles about nothing interesting. The cinematography was nice, but even that became tedious to look at after a while. The only positive thing I can say about it is that the soundtrack was pretty decent... especially one track in particular, which I don't know the name of lol.

I genuinely enjoy plenty of films perceived to be about nothing. Often I find the more pre-interpreted the plot, the harder it is to take away something that I would call my own from a movie experience; so this sounds even better to me now! :rofl::hungry: