May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: 44.99$ CDN

2.jpg

KnivesOut.jpg
00.jpg

Mine has a J-card and no slip. Disappointed.

Also no digital code.

No clear Slip! UGH! Mine hasn't arrived yet but that is very disappointing to hear.

The listing shows 4k and Bluray. Nothing stating digital code in image.

The USA version has a digital code so makes sense why we might think that we'd get one too with the unboxing video above.

I'm tempted to return mine once it arrives and find a US version...

Reactions: Leafs17
No clear Slip! UGH! Mine hasn't arrived yet but that is very disappointing to hear.

The USA version has a digital code so makes sense why we might think that we'd get one too with the unboxing video above.

I‘m due to receive mine on the 28th and it’s disappointing to hear that their will be no digital codes especially on a Best Buy exclusive. Might have to hit them with a return, till the price drop. Can I ask how you plan on getting the US version? @kaw

But I don’t mind the artwork. The raggedy look is really sweet.

Thanks

The problem is lately some of the US and Canadian versions of steelbooks seem to be different. From what I saw US is the only one with a digital code in the listings. The German one looks to be the same as ours. You think it be easier to get just a straight NA copy but I bet the bilingual is the reason no slip cover.

Reactions: Kartars and Leafs17
It's a very good question. haha Not sure yet.
I'll decide when I get mine in hand and if its worth it.

love the design, but no digital is kind of disappointing. Might have to return it till the price drops a little bit but also worried it might sell out, so .

Attachments

• 7AC8C8BC-C24E-4D4B-B08D-64EE7CDC1EDB.jpeg
    7AC8C8BC-C24E-4D4B-B08D-64EE7CDC1EDB.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: Stygian