Komor's Sci-Fi collection

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Oct 9, 2019
@komor I didn't know that 88-films had released Hackers with a slip :OMG: I'm gonna be on the look out for this :thumbs:
That´s a good one. I like it and double dipped with the US-one, that has original cover art as reversible cover. Later the German Blu-Ray was released with the same cover of the 88Films one, so I bought a tray and combined them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
Oct 9, 2019
The movie I like the most is Retroactive, which is kind of a remake of the strange little movie Time Crimes from Spain.
ddabbe585b602e89a1414a63fdc91732.jpg

Last edited:

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
That´s a good one. I like it and double dipped with the US-one, that has original cover art as reversible cover. Later the German Blu-Ray was released with the same cover of the 88Films one, so I bought a tray and combined them.
Yeah, I've been collecting up the 88-films Slips for a while now and think I'm near enough complete but honestly had no idea that this was out and don't think I've ever seen it on ebay which is where most of the releases I get come from unless they are new.

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah, I've been collecting up the 88-films Slips for a while now and think I'm near enough complete but honestly had no idea that this was out and don't think I've ever seen it on ebay which is where most of the releases I get come from unless they are new.
I remember I got it as preorder from E-Bay, because I feared, that Zavvi delivers a dented one. Sometimes it was shown without the slipcover in different offers, but it will definitely come with it, because their slips are packed with the shrinkwrap. It also contains a poster.

Oct 9, 2019
Here quick pictures of the editions:
SAM_2230.JPG

Both contain only a Blu-Ray and no DVD, like different offers write it.
I forgot that the poster comes with it, so no place. Instead I put the German disc in the US-one, that has the same inlay cover (reverse) like the UK-version, but with other colors.
UK and US have similar disc art. German disc-art is unique. Cover of the German amaray is US-disc art.

SAM_2223.JPG
SAM_2225.JPG
SAM_2227.JPG
SAM_2229.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles