4K-USA Krampus (Naughty Cut) (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Scream Factory) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: December 7, 2021
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy - Zavvi USA
Price: $36.99 (Shout Factory) - $27.99 (Amazon) - $29.99 (Best Buy) - $39.99 (Zavvi USA)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

Krampus_UHD_Cover_72dpi.png

We’re celebrating Christmas a little early with our special announcement of Director Michael Dougherty’s holiday horror hit KRAMPUS: THE NAUGHTY CUT—coming soon from us on 4K UHD & Blu-ray. Here are the early details we have currently:

• National street date for North America (Region A) is Nov 16th.

• This will be presented as a Collector’s Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.

• For the first time ever Michael’s Dougherty’s previously unseen “Naughty Cut” of the film will be seeing the light of day! This alternate version restores key dialogue and scenes that had to be trimmed from the original theatrical release to appease the MPAA. Supervised by filmmaker Michael Dougherty, this is the definitive version of the holiday cult classic!

• The original theatrical cut of the film will not be presented on our release.

• The Director-approved illustrated artwork pictured comes to us from artist Devon Whitehead. This art will be front-facing, and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.

• Full list of final extras will be announced on a later date. Expect a lot!

Pre-orders on our site begin today which includes the Blu-ray plus a rolled 18” x 24” poster of the new art. The poster is exclusive to us and will be made at a limited run of 700 pieces:

Last edited by a moderator:
$36.99?!
you can't be serious.

Yeah, well, ask them >.<
For what it's worth, i guess waiting for Amazon and others wouldn't be that bad. Definitely price overkill.
But at least it's gonna be released before Holidays and not after, since theme is right for that part of year.

Yeah, well, ask them >.<
For what it's worth, i guess waiting for Amazon and others wouldn't be that bad. Definitely price overkill.
But at least it's gonna be released before Holidays and not after, since theme is right for that part of year.
Add Shout standard $8+ shipping (highway robbery) and you are almost at $50 for a 2015 catalog title in amaray.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Day one on this.
One of my favorites of the last few years, have watched it every Christmas since.
Was genuinely shocked this didn’t get a 4K release when it first hit but glad it’s finally getting it!

Me too one of my favorite Christmas movie that I watch every year !

but question for you, do you know this shout factory store ? Do they sell exclusive stuff only or this should end up on Amazon too ?

Me too one of my favorite Christmas movie that I watch every year !

but question for you, do you know this shout factory store ? Do they sell exclusive stuff only or this should end up on Amazon too ?
The only thing exclusive to the Shout Factory store will be the poster. This’ll be on Amazon within a couple of days, that’s where I’ll be ordering it from.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
The only thing exclusive to the Shout Factory store will be the poster. This’ll be on Amazon within a couple of days, that’s where I’ll be ordering it from.

Yeah. The only thing i ordered is old bluray steelbook where i'll put 4K disc in. And i got it very cheap. :joy:

40$, not even steelbook for that price and 6 year old movie.
xD
But i agree, i too did placed pre-order. :) I think Amazon returns difference between preorder price and actual price when item dispatches, right or am i mistaken.

40$, not even steelbook for that price and 6 year old movie.
xD
But i agree, i too did placed pre-order. :) I think Amazon returns difference between preorder price and actual price when item dispatches, right or am i mistaken.
When you pre-order an item like this one, if the price decrease before release date then you will notice your order will reflect the lower price. So basically, I will keep an eye on it before it’s released to make sure the price went down.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y