Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release: July 2016
Purchase link: Koto USA, Zavvi
Price: $69.99

A Kotobukiya Japanese import! Star Wars ARTFX+ Statues bring you all of the quality and detailing that you expect from an ARTFX release in a great smaller scale perfect for collecting!

The shrouded Kylo Ren accompanies the First Order in their quest to control the galaxy. As he aids this campaign new information surfaces about the whereabouts of a Jedi Master that will lead him on a direct course to face past. Display Kylo Ren with his hood up or down in 8 unique poses with the included action parts.

ARTFX+ Statues are fun-to-assemble pre-painted snap-fit kits that can be put together easily in seconds without glue or modeling skill. Kylo Ren is perfectly scaled (1/10) to the figures in the ARTFX+ line and comes with magnets in his feet for extra stability on the included metal display base. Display this Dark Force-wielder alongside other Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens figure kits from Kotobukiya!

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely getting this! I'm currently on a mission to get all the Kotobukiya 1/10 ArtFX+ figures from the original films... so far I have the R2-D2 & C-3PO double pack and ESB Darth Vader. I also just ordered ESB Boba Fett earlier and have the First Order Stormtrooper double pack on pre-order. Hoping to pre-order Captain Phasma if I can find her for a decent price... Zavvi are currently asking £100. o_O

Definitely getting this! I'm currently on a mission to get all the Kotobukiya 1/10 ArtFX+ figures from the original films... so far I have the R2-D2 & C-3PO double pack and ESB Darth Vader. I also just ordered ESB Boba Fett earlier and have the First Order Stormtrooper double pack on pre-order. Hoping to pre-order Captain Phasma if I can find her for a decent price... Zavvi are currently asking £100. o_O
Ohhhh.... that's gonna cost you some £££...

Missing in your list:
- Leia + Luke
- Han + Chewbacca
- Sandtrooper 2 pack
- Sandtrooper Sergent
- Snowtrooper 2 pack
- AT-AT driver
- Royal guards 2 pack

Prequels:
- Clonetrooper
- Jango Fett
- Darth Maul
- General Grievous

Ohhhh.... that's gonna cost you some £££...

Missing in your list:
- Leia + Luke
- Han + Chewbacca
- Sandtrooper 2 pack
- Sandtrooper Sergent
- Snowtrooper 2 pack
- AT-AT driver
- Royal guards 2 pack

Prequels:
- Clonetrooper
- Jango Fett
- Darth Maul
- General Grievous
Haha yep, it's already been pretty pricey even though I've managed to get them quite cheap (compared to what they usually cost) so far... I'm not used to spending this much on figures, but the quality of the ArtFX+ line is great, and unlike Hot Toys and Sideshow they're affordable for me.

Forgot to mention that I'm only really concentrating on collecting the main characters (and Stormtroopers because they're my favourite lol). As for the prequels... I'm not a fan of the films, so I'll pass on those ones. The new trilogy is probably going to cost me the most... I'm already tempted to get the R2, 3PO & BB8 pack just to get BB8 from it. :ohno:

Nice looking figure. Just wish it wasn't so small. Will lack presence the higher end pieces do, but damn if that isn't a nice looking figure. So, so far it's just Kylo and Phasma for Koto's 1/10 line?

Really like this figure , this is a certain purchase for me .

Picked up my first just before xmas ,one of the deadpool ones and think the quality is great as well as the price :thumbs:

Nice looking figure. Just wish it wasn't so small. Will lack presence the higher end pieces do, but damn if that isn't a nice looking figure. So, so far it's just Kylo and Phasma for Koto's 1/10 line?
So far, for TFA, those 2, also Stormtrooper 2-pack, and a Droid kit including R2D2, C3PO and BB8, also . But I guess Koto will cover the entire cast...

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138