Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
And I was so upset I couldn't order directly...
Well, I got an SL from KOSM's store, and I think I picked the best version, as always.
Plus we got that EverythingBlu edition to look forward to!
Link? I missed this one. Not sure how I missed this I haven’t missed one in a while except all the Matrix editions had no interest.
Although almost purchased the 1st one, the rest are trash, just my opinion which is clearly the minority.

Reactions: Lutzo
FS arrived today.. its rather poor unfortunately with super weird cookiecutter bossing (you'll wonder whether its scratches or bossing) and no details on the black areas... leon and matilda look like cutouts that have been glued on the background :/ steelbook is alright, but a little washed out/pixelated

well manta was on a roll the last 5-6 releases, so it had to stop eventually

View attachment 556266

View attachment 556267

View attachment 556268

View attachment 556269

View attachment 556270

View attachment 556271

View attachment 556272
Woah you killed my hype :(
TBH pictures of the DL haven't impressed me and I didn't like the SL too much...
I guess I still think the FS is the best one (for ME), just got the wrong treatment :(

FS arrived today.. its rather poor unfortunately with super weird cookiecutter bossing (you'll wonder whether its scratches or bossing) and no details on the black areas... leon and matilda look like cutouts that have been glued on the background :/ steelbook is alright, but a little washed out/pixelated

well manta was on a roll the last
TBH pictures of the DL haven't impressed me and I didn't like the SL too much...
I guess I still think the FS is the best one (for ME), just got the wrong treatment :(
I really hope the FS looks better in hand it looks like Leon is wearing a swimming head cap not a funky beanie from the initial pix

i might be the only one feeling like that about the slip, you never know.. its flaws are quite striking tho imo

maybe i even overreacted initially.. it looks alright.. from certain angles at least.. id give it a 6-7 out of 10 as opposed to 8-9 for something like 2001, matrix, matrix reloaded FS (also liking the really similar blade runner FS much more in comparison)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mokum
That actually looks ok. Hope the back has a nice finish
Haven't seen any decent pics of the back at all, but it looks a somewhat subtle finish on the couple I've seen below taken from eBay. Bit of cookie cutter bossing around the plant pot/Mathilda, both maybe spot glossed but can't really tell of anything else yet. Hopefully more will surface soon. Either way looking forward to my OC :cool:

Screenshot_20230609-053025.pngs-l1600.jpg

Haven't seen any decent pics of the back at all, but it looks a somewhat subtle finish on the couple I've seen below taken from eBay. Bit of cookie cutter bossing around the plant pot/Mathilda, both maybe spot glossed but can't really tell of anything else yet. Hopefully more will surface soon. Either way looking forward to my OC :cool:

View attachment 556430View attachment 556431
dont worry, i'll take some professional photos :thumbs: