Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
The deluxe is in stock on the US page, no problem purchasing it.
@Jaxxx
Zavvi only have the Collector's Edition still available to pre order since Friday Evening

You sure you it was Deluxe Edition you ordered today and not the Collector's Edition instead

Zavvi USA
Screenshot (403).png

The SteelBook only and Deluxe are sold out at the moment

Zavvi USA
SteelBook only
Screenshot (404).png

Deluxe

Screenshot (402).png

Last edited:
@paulboland Do you know why certain editions are available to be sent to the US and most are not?
‘Who’s in charge of all these choices, must be a good reason if there turning down busines.
Only some UK releases will be available to order for International shipping (from Zavvi Europe Websites /Zavvi USA Website)
In regards to Europe it's only a few select european countries not all and you have to use the revelant Zavvi Europe Website for that country that shipping option is available
You can't use Zavvi UK website for international shipping
Zavvi will decide which UK releases will be available for International Shipping

How did you order the Deluxe edition today on Zavvi USA since with Zavvi UK/Europe/USA websites it been sold out since Friday evening

It's the Collector's Edition that is still available to pre order not the Deluxe

Only some UK releases will be available to order for International shipping (from Zavvi Europe Websites /Zavvi USA Website)
In regards to Europe it's only a few select european countries not all and you have to use the revelant Zavvi Europe Website for that country that shipping option is available
You can't use Zavvi UK website for international shipping
Zavvi will decide which UK releases will be available for International Shipping

How did you order the Deluxe edition today on Zavvi USA since with Zavvi UK/Europe/USA websites it been sold out since Friday evening

It's the Collector's Edition that is still available to pre order not the Deluxe
Your correct I got the Collectors not the Deluxe.
I missed the initial preorder and was so happy I thought it was the Deluxe because it was $89.99.
I did some poor curren exchange rates the Deluxe is 99 GBP’s I missed that and the Leon Manta Boxset as well.
I will probably have to sell my Cinemuseum Jaws Lenti to pay for a Leon Manta OC. I was lucky and got Jaws Lenti during a restock, I also have the OC so I can part with it
Be nice if the Deluxe came back in stock, think that will happen @paulboland? I love this film and have both Kimchi copies.

Reactions: paulboland
Your correct I got the Collectors not the Deluxe.
I missed the initial preorder and was so happy I thought it was the Deluxe because it was $89.99.
I did some poor curren exchange rates the Deluxe is 99 GBP’s I missed that and the Leon Manta Boxset as well.
I will probably have to sell my Cinemuseum Jaws Lenti to pay for a Leon Manta OC. I was lucky and got Jaws Lenti during a restock, I also have the OC so I can part with it
Be nice if the Deluxe came back in stock, think that will happen @paulboland? I love this film and have both Kimchi copies.
It's likely as I would expect some customers will cancel closer to release date
Deluxe edition is expensive and I passed on that edition for that reason.

Zavvi it can vary when they make cancelled orders back available to order but most times it's on or after release date

No you didn't . If u did you may get scammed on eBay as buyer's will know you got greddy and bought lots of stock . The aggro with selling and after fees etc isn't worth it .
Dude, I got prepaid for all of them at cost for people on my forum in isolated Russia, where most cannot buy from, I'm not a scalper.