AZ, U.S.A
Order: Sanborns.com.mx
Release Date: 7/10/15

La_Cenicienta_MEX_Bluray.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Quasi and dirtyoak
'La Cenicienta' Ordered!
excited.gif

gotta love sanborns, such a great site (even for me all the way over in UK!).
@Tacozilla I agree! :woot: Sanborns FU**ING ROCKS! :notworthy: I especially love their free shipping on Wednesdays and Thursdays! :cool:
Thanks for the tagg my friend :thumbs: @bloodsnake007
Did you preorder Jurassic World collectors edition from Amazon?
@harry Hell Yeah I ordered the Limited Edition Gift Set from Amazon! :drool:

Reactions: harry
@Buffalo MX @SlipcoverGirl @tridon @Netclone @Tacozilla @NoDingsNoScratches @AlienKing @Quasi The postman delivered this beauty earlier today! :woot: :drool: I fu**ing LOVE Sanborns! :notworthy:

View attachment 174651 View attachment 174652 View attachment 174653
Alyssa wants to watch it now!
popcorn2.gif
NICE! A good addition to "Alyssa's" Cinderella collection :rofl: I say that because I'm sure you're more crazy about this movie than her :p
And isn't this like the 50th time you guys watch this movie? :wow:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
NICE! A good addition to "Alyssa's" Cinderella collection :rofl: I say that because I'm sure you're more crazy about this movie than her :p
And isn't this like the 50th time you guys watch this movie? :wow:
@AlienKing Alyssa's quote, unquote Collection!? :D LOL! :p It's a damn great film! :drool: I just hope I'm able to secure a Pre-Order for the Kimchi Lenti Steel! :ohno: Just another Edition to contribute for "her" collection! :naughty:

@AlienKing Alyssa's quote, unquote Collection!? :D LOL! :p It's a damn great film! :drool: I just hope I'm able to secure a Pre-Order for the Kimchi Lenti Steel! :ohno: Just another Edition to contribute for "her" collection! :naughty:
I gotta say, it was surprisingly a good movie. I wasn't expecting much. And only at the end I found out its by Kenneth Branaugh. And I loved Thor. I think Kenneth gotta thing for "magical" movies because I didn't really like his Jack Ryan movie.

Oh and I would love to see pics of yo...erm, I mean "Alyssa's" Cinderella collection :whistle:;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Uh oh, I have no idea what Sanborns is (ever elevating my noob status).

So your wife is your beard; YOU'RE the Cinderella fan? I'm having trouble believing this.
@Quasi Not familiar with Sanborns? No problem :thumbs: Check out this thread if you're interested ;) >>> Link

"So your wife is your beard; YOU'RE the Cinderella fan? I'm having trouble believing this." LOL :hilarious: :woot: :rofl:
I gotta say, it was surprisingly a good movie. I wasn't expecting much. And only at the end I found out its by Kenneth Branaugh. And I loved Thor. I think Kenneth gotta thing for "magical" movies because I didn't really like his Jack Ryan movie.

Oh and I would love to see pics of yo...erm, I mean "Alyssa's" Cinderella collection :whistle:;)
@AlienKing It's true! It's her Collection... not mine! :whistle: :emb: I just contribute its growth! :D

Reactions: AlienKing