luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: April 25th , 2017
Purchase Link: Walmart.com - IN STORE ONLY
Price: $19.96

C7jlvv7XwAANMyS.jpg

Did you guys see this cover? :thumbs::hungry: @Actarus @kaw @bloodsnake007 @dan8885

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Actarus
Yes I saw. For walmart.com exclusive, the only info is Scott Mantz's tweet.

I know what you mean and it has been my worry: why isn't it up yet ? ...the slipcover art is all done so it should appear on the walmart.com soon... I just don't know :confused:

I've done group buys from Walmart exclusives before that turned out to be in store only (some of the Marvel exclusive slips come to mind), so it could be possible it won't be listed on the site until release day, or not at all.

If anyone does spot the listing, please tag me - I've been checking daily to see if I can find anything.

I've done group buys from Walmart exclusives before that turned out to be in store only (some of the Marvel exclusive slips come to mind), so it could be possible it won't be listed on the site until release day, or not at all.

If anyone does spot the listing, please tag me - I've been checking daily to see if I can find anything.

Thank you so much Andy, it's really appreciated. This is the release to get for a Slipcover Version :oohyeah:

In Store Only ? That sucks :confused: ...but I guess due to the popularity of this movie they would get a fair amount of copies.

Thank you so much Andy, it's really appreciated. This is the release to get for a Slipcover Version :oohyeah:

In Store Only ? That sucks :confused: ...but I guess due to the popularity of this movie they would get a fair amount of copies.

It's more of a problem if they put them in the anti-theft devices, because then getting an OCD slip is darn near impossible.

• Helpful Post
It's more of a problem if they put them in the anti-theft devices, because then getting an OCD slip is darn near impossible.

if it is too difficult you don't have to continue to try to get the copies, I really thought this whole thing would be easier but it seems like it is a pain in the behind and I don't want to cause you time and effort for just this. Worse comes to worse I'll look on ebay. Ideally I prefer getting them from you, but I know how stressful it can be to get OCD copies and to ship them to someone. It's all good either way Andy :thumbs: ...if ever they don't pop up on walmart.com no need to spend more energy for this.

if it is too difficult you don't have to continue to try to get the copies, I really thought this whole thing would be easier but it seems like it is a pain in the behind and I don't want to cause you time and effort for just this. Worse comes to worse I'll look on ebay. Ideally I prefer getting them from you, but I know how stressful it can be to get OCD copies and to ship them to someone. It's all good either way Andy :thumbs: ...if ever they don't pop up on walmart.com no need to spend more energy for this.

We'll keep watch on this Steve, there's time yet.

I have a Walmart literally 5 minutes away from my workplace, so getting a copy might not be that big of a deal if I go at open, and they have some on the shelf.

Just really depends. I remember visiting a few of the Walmarts in my local area for the GOTG and Captain America Civil War slips, but that was more about finding certain characters because not every Walmart got a slip featuring certain designs.

We'll keep watch on this Steve, there's time yet.

I have a Walmart literally 5 minutes away from my workplace, so getting a copy might not be that big of a deal if I go at open, and they have some on the shelf.

Just really depends. I remember visiting a few of the Walmarts in my local area for the GOTG and Captain America Civil War slips, but that was more about finding certain characters because not every Walmart got a slip featuring certain designs.

Thank you Andy :happy: in Any case know that if you can't I don't want you to stress over this :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
in-store only

Did you hear this from Walmart?

I think it might be a safe assumption given that it's still not listed on their site for sale, but just would like to know if your info is official or not.

Thanks for any help!

hey folks, just an update for those that have asked about a group buy. I've asked a couple folks to help and we'll be checking our local stores on Tuesday next week.

I'm not listing copies for sale yet, just because I don't know how many we'll get. Once I know how many copies there are available, I'll list a group buy.

If it's very limited I will publish a live time as well so you can try and grab one if there is a lot of interest.

Any questions, please tag me on this thread

Thanks

hey folks, just an update for those that have asked about a group buy. I've asked a couple folks to help and we'll be checking our local stores on Tuesday next week.

I'm not listing copies for sale yet, just because I don't know how many we'll get. Once I know how many copies there are available, I'll list a group buy.

If it's very limited I will publish a live time as well so you can try and grab one if there is a lot of interest.

Thanks

@Actarus @dan8885 @SavageAmusement @JackieBoy @Lordpercy

Thanks

That's awesome! Thanks for your help and to the friends who help you/us! Much appreciated :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: SavageAmusement