luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: April 25th , 2017
Purchase Link: Walmart.com - IN STORE ONLY
Price: $19.96

C7jlvv7XwAANMyS.jpg

Did you guys see this cover? :thumbs::hungry: @Actarus @kaw @bloodsnake007 @dan8885

Last edited by a moderator:
My test order from the regular Walmart listing did not yield the special Walmart slip (it arrived today), and I will be working to get copies for folks on Tuesday next week instore.

Just wanted to post, in case there was any lingering doubt of the instore only availability of this slip.

Ok folks, here's the update.

First thing this morning I went to Walmart and acquired 10 copies that are close to OCD as I can get. Have a couple extras in excellent shape but not as good as the first 10.

I spent over 30 minutes going through these slips. Because it's Walmart, of course, there are going to be rampant problems with these.

Some of the issues I found and skipped over these copies. I DID NOT BUY ones with these problems, but I am posting so you are aware of the issues of trying to get a mint / OCD slip from Walmart.

1) Large amount of missing paint, left hand side bottom. About a half inch in total, but probably was due to being put on those shelves that push items to the front.

2) Either a compression bend or a cut on the gold / shiny side of the slip. Many many copies had this.

3) Large amount of tearing or scuffing, bends at certain points of these slips due to being forced into a cardboard display.

There are a couple with tiny defects, but nothing too huge.

Group buy will be posted in an hour or two, once I get a chance to settle in at work and get a few things going.

Please tag anyone else that might want one of these copies.

@dan8885 @Actarus

WOW Thank you @apsmith21 for going the Extra Mile on this one. This must not have been easy and time consuming.
Thanks for Putting time to get OCD copies, it's beyond Appreciated.
Really Grateful.

Ended up going into work an hour late today, and I got a LOT of stares and a couple of Walmart employees checking out what I was doing while I was inspecting these. A couple of them were REALLY interested in what was going on with my little shopping basket. ha ha

They were in three different displays in the store. Didn't notice the slashes on the spines at first, and had to go back through and exchange all of those on the racks.

Lots of work to find ones in good shape! :)

Ended up going into work an hour late today, and I got a LOT of stares and a couple of Walmart employees checking out what I was doing while I was inspecting these. A couple of them were REALLY interested in what was going on with my little shopping basket. ha ha

They were in three different displays in the store. Didn't notice the slashes on the spines at first, and had to go back through and exchange all of those on the racks.

Lots of work to find ones in good shape! :)

hahaha I can imagine it... so funny luckily when I chose my 2 steelbooks for the HMV Exclusive of Hateful Eight, they guy in the Blu-ray section knew about steelbook collecting and just showed me about 30 copies and let me play with them lol :rofl:

Awww that sucks o_O I hate when you inspect everything and you just miss something cause you are so concentrated, so sorry you had to go through all that Trouble. I just hope you know you are making me(and others) so very happy with copies as Mint as you could find...so sorry about you getting to work late because of this, I feel bad :bag: ...It sounds very exhausting :blackeye:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21