La La Land - In theaters December 16, 2016

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: La La Land

Tagline: PUT THE LA, BACK IN LA LA LAND!

Genre: [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Damien Chazelle[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emma Stone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Gosling[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Finn Wittrock[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sonoya Mizuno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Rothe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Callie Hernandez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rosemarie DeWitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Legend[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Meagen Fay[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-07-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A jazz pianist falls for an aspiring actress in Los Angeles.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
MrR5tSpiZC0hZZ2Ic50G8ygdlp.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885 and Drum18
I was finally able to see this last Friday, as it had not made the rounds to my town prior to that. I absolutely love it. It is my favorite movie of the year. Mad props to Damien Chazelle for doing something unique again. The guy is only 31 (almost 32) and has written and directed two of the best films of the past 3 years. Almost five days have passed by, and I still have all of the music and lyrics stuck in my head.

It's funny how this movie has grown on me.
I enjoyed it when I first watched it. But over the past couple weeks I've found myself thinking about it and wanting to see it again! I also can't stop singing "City of stars..." haha

Glad it did so well at the Golden Globes. Fingers crossed for the same luck at the Oscars!

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and kbr1656