La La Land - In theaters December 16, 2016

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: La La Land

Tagline: PUT THE LA, BACK IN LA LA LAND!

Genre: [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Damien Chazelle[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emma Stone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Gosling[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Finn Wittrock[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sonoya Mizuno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Rothe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Callie Hernandez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rosemarie DeWitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Legend[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Meagen Fay[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-07-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A jazz pianist falls for an aspiring actress in Los Angeles.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
MrR5tSpiZC0hZZ2Ic50G8ygdlp.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885 and Drum18
I'm in. Damien Chazelle has my money after Whiplash until he does something terrible. Ryan Gosling is an underrated actor, and I love Emma Stone.

Ryan and Emma seem to like working together... This, Crazy Stupid Love, Gangster Squad.

She was in a tv show called Drive... he was in a movie called Drive.

too many connections! haha

I'm in. Damien Chazelle has my money after Whiplash until he does something terrible. Ryan Gosling is an underrated actor, and I love Emma Stone.
Same here... after Whiplash, I'm willing to give anything else Chazelle creates a chance. :D
Ryan and Emma seem to like working together... This, Crazy Stupid Love, Gangster Squad.

She was in a tv show called Drive... he was in a movie called Drive.

too many connections! haha
I can see why too... they have great chemistry both on and off camera. They should just play every couple in every movie... I'd watch them all! :p

The look and feel of this is just so different. Damien Chazelle has a good eye for cinematic aesthetics, feelings, looks, timing, etc.

Really looking forward to this

Love gosling and stones chemistry. Made quite a few films together now

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Really looking forward to this

Love gosling and stones chemistry. Made quite a few films together now
I thought it was more, but this is their third film together... Crazy, Stupid, Love and Gangster Squad came before it. They should definitely do more though, because they have really great chemistry, like you said. :)