La Liga Football

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
la-liga_logo-e1320015363506.jpg

ATLETICO MADRID 1-0 REAL MADRID (2-1 AGGREGATE)

Atletico has a pretty good defense, I think they're gonna be a title contender again this season. That's good for La Liga, not just a 2 team race.

This seems to be the league that attracts the best players from around the world, I would love to see some of Barca and real's players move to the Premier League.

Being a United fan, I'm a big fan of Ronaldo so I'd love to see Real Madrid win La Liga [emoji106]
He most certainly deserved to be crowned the best player in the world this year, Messi's been a little out of sorts you never know he may have had his head turned and could end up in the BPL.

@bigwednesday0 Knockeart blocked his loan move to Ipswich this afternoon, he'd rather sit on our bench or play for Leicester reserves than go to Ipswich, I think it hurt his ego.

This seems to be the league that attracts the best players from around the world, I would love to see some of Barca and real's players move to the Premier League.

That does happen. For me, I'd love to see an English player ply his trade successfully in La liga or Seria A. I don't see anyone good enough to accomplish that yet although Bale seems to be doing ok at RM

That does happen. For me, I'd love to see an English player ply his trade successfully in La liga or Seria A. I don't see anyone good enough to accomplish that yet although Bale seems to be doing ok at RM
I think Bale has come in for a bit of critiscisim just lately I don't think it's worked out quite how Bale/Real planned, I heard Manchester United were planning a raid on him and using the goalkeeper David De Gea as a make weight.