Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Lady and the Tramp

Genre: Animation, Romance, Comedy

Director: Charlie Bean

Cast: Tessa Thompson, Justin Theroux, Kiersey Clemons, Thomas Mann, Ashley Jensen, Benedict Wong, Janelle Monáe, Yvette Nicole Brown

Plot: Live action of the animated movie LADY AND THE TRAMP. The love story between a pampered Cocker Spaniel named Lady and a streetwise mongrel named Tramp. Lady finds herself out on the street after her owners have a baby and is saved from a pack by Tramp, who tries to show her to live her life footloose and collar-free.

First look...

D36C9qGU0AA2gxl.jpg

Oh my Daughter loved the original and is absolutely in love with dogs:oohyeah: So she will love this :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles I was reading earlier that this would be a launch title for Disney+ on Nov 12th, 2019 and won’t have a theatrical release unlike the previous live action remakes.

https://screenrant.com/disney-lady-tramp-live-action-images/

“The Mouse House has several live-action remakes of its classic animated films in the works right now, following the massive box office success of movies like Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, and Beauty and the Beast. While a majority of these retellings are being developed for theatrical release, there's one notable exception. That would be Lady and the Tramp, a live-action reimagining of the studio's 1955 animated feature that's going to debut on the Disney+ streaming service when it launches.”

@Noodles I was reading earlier that this would be a launch title for Disney+ on Nov 12th, 2019 and won’t have a theatrical release unlike the previous live action remakes.

https://screenrant.com/disney-lady-tramp-live-action-images/

“The Mouse House has several live-action remakes of its classic animated films in the works right now, following the massive box office success of movies like Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, and Beauty and the Beast. While a majority of these retellings are being developed for theatrical release, there's one notable exception. That would be Lady and the Tramp, a live-action reimagining of the studio's 1955 animated feature that's going to debut on the Disney+ streaming service when it launches.”
Ah, that would explain why the image was posted by Disney+ then lol. Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

Reactions: willbar84
So is this going to Ben live action dogs with cgi mouths or full on cgi a’la Lion King 2019?

From what ive read it will be a throwback to films like Homeward Bound.

Since it's being made for Disney+, Lady and the Tramp will also be lower-budgeted than the Mouse House's previous live-action remakes from the past ten years. As such, it promises to be something of a simpler film overall, complete with trained dogs whose "voices" are really just the cast's vocal performances added to the footage in post-production (as opposed to them having animated talking mouths, or something to that effect). At least, that's the expectation for the time being.”

Reactions: yeslek
I really don’t like the way tramp looks. He don’t look right

They made lady look like lady from the animation but tramp completely different

They're really not cheaping out with their Disney+ stuff... this looks like it could easily be released in cinemas and make a ton of $$$$ IMO.

They're really not cheaping out with their Disney+ stuff... this looks like it could easily be released in cinemas and make a ton of $$$$ IMO.

I was very surprised to hear it will go on their channel. I thought this was getting a cinema release

I was very surprised to hear it will go on their channel. I thought this was getting a cinema release
Same. First thing my niece said after I showed her the trailer was "I can't wait to see that at Odeon Luxe!" (she went there for the first time to see Lion King last week). Broke the news to her and she just went "naw" and pouted lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Same. First thing my niece said after I showed her the trailer was "I can't wait to see that at Odeon Luxe!" (she went there for the first time to see Lion King last week). Broke the news to her and she just went "naw" and pouted lol.

Lol ahhh shame

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database