Slipbox Lady Bird (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Taiwan]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 21, 2018
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT 1,020

21821076035320_198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the only "Collector's Edition" for this movie world wide?

How much does JSDVD charge for the shipping of one item (to Europe) approximately?

Does anybody know?

Is this the only "Collector's Edition" for this movie world wide?

How much does JSDVD charge for the shipping of one item (to Europe) approximately?

Does anybody know?

Yes It is the Only Premium of this movie from Taiwan. It is a very nice one.
I loved the movie so I am very Happy to have grabbed this little gem.

look at the shipping chart that I included, I have made a red square on the charges it should be depending your location.
My order weight 0.6KG, so you should look in the 1.0KG column. You should be able to find approximate shipping.

Screen shot 2019-02-07 at 9.49.59 AM.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Masta Norris
I really wanted to believe someone would do a more proper exclusive but I lost hope last week and finally ordered this and can’t wait to get it.

Not an easy shopping experience imho.

So... did you order a copy @Masta Norris ? Maybe we could team-up? PM me if you're interested.
I ended up ordering the Korean slip version, which was cheaper back then. Inside is just a keep case but it suffices.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 15.04.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 15.04.42.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 147
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 15.04.421.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 15.04.421.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 103
There's a shipping discount on SOFA CINEMA these days. After getting their letter I placed the order immediately!
I really love this movie but always hesitate to buy this. If anyone has the same problem as me, I think this is a good chance to get this beautiful edition.
Can't wait to receive my package. :cheers:

There's a shipping discount on SOFA CINEMA these days. After getting their letter I placed the order immediately!
I really love this movie but always hesitate to buy this. If anyone has the same problem as me, I think this is a good chance to get this beautiful edition.
Can't wait to receive my package. :cheers:

What is sofa cinema?

Reactions: jumbojack