Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: May 31, 2021
Purchase link: Second Sight - Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £24.99

ExavzysXMAYQm8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Second Sight should really change up the black bluray casing, the regular scanavo doesnt look good.
They might as well combine the Booklet inside make it a hardcover and bluray inside of said booklet....a digibook

Second Sight should really change up the black bluray casing, the regular scanavo doesnt look good.
They might as well combine the Booklet inside make it a hardcover and bluray inside of said booklet....a digibook
Second Sight slipbox are rigid hardcase have been a longtime
The book they put inside the slipbox

Is this any good? I’ve never seen it or heard of it (which is weird considering it’s classed as a psychological horror in a found footage style).
sounds like a bit of me anyway

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah I’ve heard good things too. Seems to have a it follows vibe with its look and score
im trying to read as little as possible with such films.. works best for me! btw did you check out possessor by brandon cronenberg yet? should be right your alley.. not perfect, but a solid 7/10 for me

Reactions: Flloydo
im trying to read as little as possible with such films.. works best for me! btw did you check out possessor by brandon cronenberg yet? should be right your alley.. not perfect, but a solid 7/10 for me

Yeah I’ve not read a thing about it. I actually see the front cover on HMV and thought it looked interesting. Started watching a trailer and thought it looked so good that I turned it off after 20 seconds because i Didn’t want to ruin anything and wanted to go in blind. But from those 20 seconds it gave me it follows feels

I’ve not even heard of that either. Added to the list

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah I’ve not read a thing about it. I actually see the front cover on HMV and thought it looked interesting. Started watching a trailer and thought it looked so good that I turned it off after 20 seconds because i Didn’t want to ruin anything and wanted to go in blind. But from those 20 seconds it gave me it follows feels

I’ve not even heard of that either. Added to the list
yeah, thats definitely a good approach!

Reactions: Flloydo