Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, could have worn there was already a thread for this. wreck was very interested in my Scarface box.

I dont think there was an exact thread like this, but probably similiar. :)

I'll post something later, if I get the time. Very busy around here lately.

Reactions: mrcoil
Here are a few of my special editions..

Toy Story 3 Target exclusive

IMG_0127.jpg

Book of Eli German box set

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

Pinocchio Wooden Box edition

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Twilight Eclipse Spanish box set

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Inglourious Basterds German box set

IMG_0134.jpg

Robin Hood German boxed set

IMG_0135.jpg

Inception briefcase

IMG_0136.jpg

Alien Anthology Egg

IMG_0137.jpg

Watchmen Nite Owl Amazon exclusive.

IMG_0138.jpg

Harry Potter years 1-5 collectors trunk ( yes its HD-DVD EEK! )

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

And last but not least..

HOGWARTS!!!! :oohyeah:

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

The puppy's name is Severus he was used for scale and the obvious reason that hes named from an important character in Harry Potter. We plan on a white lab next to name Albus. :D

Thanks for looking !

Here are some of my special editions. This is my Inglourious basterds DVD german box,

My Inglourious Basterds Blu-ray french Box,

Inglourious Basterds U.K special edition,

This is Grindhouse 6 disc collectors edition from Japan, its one of my favourite editions, really nice packaging.

This is my pride and joy and cost me a small fortune. Its my Limited Edition From Dusk Till Dawn Titty Twister bar from Italy. It comes with a T-shirt with the Seth Gecko Tattoo on it! This is number 92 of only 700!

Last edited:
EEK!i've been after that from dusk till dawn since release.everytime i see one my jaw hits the floor.one very cool set:cool:

EEK!i've been after that from dusk till dawn since release.everytime i see one my jaw hits the floor.one very cool set:cool:

Thanks, yeah i think it looks pretty cool. Definatly my favourite special edition!:D BTW theres one going on ebay.de now. Its not cheap though, £160 or best offer.

Last edited: