Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks sooo much to my bestie/brother from another mother @Mark Wilson for this awesome Scream 4 set I love it!! :D:D:D

rps20170821_174604.jpg
I also got this in today as well. Probably my second most wanted item ever!!!

20170821_175133-1.jpg

Thanks sooo much to my bestie/brother from another mother @Mark Wilson for this awesome Scream 4 set I love it!! :D:D:D

I also got this in today as well. Probably my second most wanted item ever!!!

:rofl::rofl::LOL: Hahaha sister from another Mister. You're welcome Elle. It's payback for that limited edition Gladiator you sent me as a gift. Glad you like it and so happy you got that Saw Trap set too! That was the first one you mentioned you were chasing when we first became friends. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
:rofl::rofl::LOL: Hahaha sister from another Mister. You're welcome Elle. It's payback for that limited edition Gladiator you sent me as a gift. Glad you like it and so happy you got that Saw Trap set too! That was the first one you mentioned you were chasing when we first became friends. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Youre awesome bro, you know, I know it :rofl::LOL::drool:. Thanks again its amazing!! :) And yes, that Saw set is freakin unbelievable, thanks for convincing me to spend the cash to get it!! ;):D

Are all the Death Note editions DVDs?
The 4 individual movies are, yes. The Blu Ray box set in the middle is called the Omega Collection. It has the entire anime series on blu ray and the first two movies also on Blu Ray. I could have got the 3rd movie L Change The World on BR but it wasn't in a mediabook so I opted for the DVD instead. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
The 4 individual movies are, yes. The Blu Ray box set in the middle is called the Omega Collection. It has the entire anime series on blu ray and the first two movies also on Blu Ray. I could have got the 3rd movie L Change The World on BR but it wasn't in a mediabook so I opted for the DVD instead. :thumbs:
Oh yea i forgot i own the Omega Edition :D But i've been wanting to get the live action movies on Bluray but there isnt any good edition with Eng subs...

Got some pretty cool sets in..... Including one that seemed canceled on Amazon Japan. Got an email in the middle of the night last week, when I was away on a camping trip saying it was available. Got one and a few hours later they were ghost again.... Anyway here's my haul...

20170911_171835 (1280x720).jpg
20170911_171926 (1280x720).jpg
20170824_152324 (1280x720).jpg

More pictures of each in the unboxing thread....