Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
€20 from Amazon.it when it was on sale.

C2_F67_D2_D-_A3_AA-40_BB-8617-3_B60574_C0_FA3.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Been chasing this beautiful big son-of-a-b***h for a while now. Finally, a seller in Aus was ready to part ways so I swooped in like a rabid vulture. Super happy to cross another grail off the bucket list.

View attachment 369754 View attachment 369755 View attachment 369756 View attachment 369757 View attachment 369758

Great job Mark, happy for you man.

I was close to getting this b4....... but honestly I HATE....... no.... LOATH....... the show... to the point that I just can't bring myself to owning it even though it's an awesome set for sure..... Like I have always said I would rather pass on something that is a nice or even awesome limited edition that I am not a fan of, because it really SHOULD belong to the REAL FANS of those items. I don't buy for the sake of buying just because its a limited edition... it's not fair to the fans and really would be a d!ck move on my part, as it is on others who do just that.

Last edited:
Great job Mark, happy for you man.

I was close to getting this b4....... but honestly I HATE....... no.... LOATH....... the show... to the point that I just can't bring myself to owning it even though it's an awesome set for sure..... Like I have always said I would rather pass on something that is a nice or even awesome limited edition that I am not a fan of, because it really SHOULD belong to the REAL FANS of those items. I don't buy for the sake of buying just because its a limited edition... it's not fair to the fans and really would be a d!ck move on my part, as it is on others who do just that.

@GI_SnakeEyes thanks man. I've wanted this set since it was first announced but Shout never delivered outside the US. Dude, I respect your decision to pass on items if you're not a true fan but I don't agree with it at all. Not to sound like a tool but I have every right to own a limited edition just as much as a hardcore fan. I guarantee I'll proudly display an edition and take enjoyment from owning it just as much as someone who enjoys that show/movie more than me. I'm not simply a collector of content. I'm a collector of unique packaging. For me the artwork, box design, limited busts etc are what make my collection what it is (F**king Epic) and I would never pass on an edition that I think looks absolutely amazing just because there's someone out there who might appreciate the content more than I do. I don't see it as a dick move at all. Some may see your decision as noble or selfless, I see it as the ramblings of a crazy man (joke :wacky::rofl::thumbs:).

@GI_SnakeEyes thanks man. I've wanted this set since it was first announced but Shout never delivered outside the US. Dude, I respect your decision to pass on items if you're not a true fan but I don't agree with it at all. Not to sound like a tool but I have every right to own a limited edition just as much as a hardcore fan. I guarantee I'll proudly display an edition and take enjoyment from owning it just as much as someone who enjoys that show/movie more than me. I'm not simply a collector of content. I'm a collector of unique packaging. For me the artwork, box design, limited busts etc are what make my collection what it is (F**king Epic) and I would never pass on an edition that I think looks absolutely amazing just because there's someone out there who might appreciate the content more than I do. I don't see it as a dick move at all. Some may see your decision as noble or selfless, I see it as the ramblings of a crazy man (joke :wacky::rofl::thumbs:).

Yes but you do it for another passion, which is fine and respectful..... because you would and DO display these items and genuinely enjoy having and owning said items. I couldn't give them that fairness as I need to have a draw to an item other then just that.... everything I own I've seen and/or has a tie to my past in some enjoyable way. So true fans, or the very rare person like you who's passion can go beyond just being a fan, I don't knock at all, hence me saying I was happy for you to get it.... What I'm talking about are the other people...... the ones that don't have an emotional connection like a fan (like me), or a passion for an item and willingness to display it the right way (like you), and just get it for the sake of getting it then bury it raiders of the lost ark style, lol..... I think is the point I'm making, and what you might not have taken away from my statement is all I can say.

Last edited:
Yes but you do it for another passion, which is fine..... because you would and DO display these items and genuinely enjoy having and owning said items. I couldn't give them that fairness as I need to have a draw to an item other then just that.... everything I own I've seen and/or has a tie to my past in some enjoyable way. So true fans, or the very rare person like you who's passion can go beyond just being a fan, I don't knock at all, hence me saying I was happy for you to get it.... What I'm talking about are the other people...... the ones that don't have an emotional connection like a fan (like me), or a passion for an item and willingness to display it the right way (like you), and just get it for the sake of getting it then bury it raiders of the lost ark style, lol..... I think is the point I'm making, and what you might not have taken away from my statement is all I can say.
I get what you're saying dude and I appreciated the nice comments. I agree... it would be a dick move to spend all that money on an edition just to keep it boxed and buried away where you cant enjoy it. Who would do such a thing?

I get what you're saying dude and I appreciated the nice comments. I agree... it would be a dick move to spend all that money on an edition just to keep it boxed and buried away where you cant enjoy it. Who would do such a thing?

There are a lot of people who do it, man and it's a crime to people like you and me. I couldn't own something that I hate, and display it the way you do I'd wind up becoming one of those raiders of the lost ark people, lol.... Like as an example..... you can show me the coolest replica of a mustang that is as detailed and realistic as an actual working car, and give me the option of owning it cheap or even free....... I'd say that's cool but I HATE mustangs so I'd never own it or EVER display it if I did, lol!

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who do it, man and it's a crime to people like you and me. I couldn't own something that I hate, and display it the way you do I'd wind up becoming one of those raiders of the lost ark people, lol.... Like as an example..... you can show me the coolest replica of a mustang that is as detailed and realistic as an actual working car, and give me the option of owning it cheap or even free....... I'd say that's cool but I HATE mustangs so I'd never own it or EVER display it if I did, lol!
That's fair dude. I've changed recently with my own collections - in regards to my computer games. I just don't have a desire to collect them or display them anymore. I've got a lot of good memories playing them but now I look at all my game collector's editions and all I can think is if I hadn't bought them, that money could have gone towards growing my movie collection which I'm so much more passionate about. I've started selling my games on Ebay and am using that money to grab limited edition DVD/Blu Rays I missed over the years. Selling a collectors edition of Dead Island Riptide paid for a Japanese Back to The Future set with the number plate and I feel much happier having that in my movie collection than holding on to Dead Island. Who knows... if I sell enough games I might finally be able to get that amazing Scarface Humidor edition you've got :woot: :thumbs:

Last edited:
I better take mine back out of its box then lol,hold on but im moving house so better leave in the box.

That's fair dude. I've changed recently with my own collections - in regards to my computer games. I just don't have a desire to collect them or display them anymore. I've got a lot of good memories playing them but now I look at all my game collector's editions and all I can think is if I hadn't bought them, that money could have gone towards growing my movie collection which I'm so much more passionate about. I've started selling my games on Ebay and am using that money to grab limited edition DVD/Blu Rays I missed over the years. Selling a collectors edition of Dead Island Riptide paid for a Japanese Back to The Future set with the number plate and I feel much happier having that in my movie collection than holding on to Dead Island. Who knows... if I sell enough games I might finally be able to get that amazing Scarface Humidor edition you've got :woot: :thumbs:

Yeah my wall of gaming special editions PS3 and PS4..... I'm feeling the same way about...... I might start selling them too, as I just don't play them anymore if at all so might be a better option for me to have more space for movies...... Well at least the ones that I don't feel like I need to keep anymore.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson