Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20180419_134015_275.jpg

@GI_SnakeEyes lucky you didn't order your From Dusk Till Dawn edition from MSGroup88. They proper stiffed me. I waited a month for it to be delivered to a friend's address in Italy and when it didn't arrive I chased them up and they said they hadn't actually sent it yet. Apparently they were waiting to see if I still wanted it, even though I paid for it via PayPal the moment I made the order through Ebay. No contact from them in the meantime. I sent them 3 separate replies saying I did still want it because I had paid for it and I got no replies from them confirming it was sent. I filed a dispute with Ebay and got a full refund. Luckily I found another one on Ebay Germany, cheaper and still sealed and the seller was happy to ship to Australia so it all worked out in the end. Never do business with MSGroup88. They're a bunch of robbin' bastards.

20180427_133221.jpg
20180427_133212.jpg

@GI_SnakeEyes lucky you didn't order your From Dusk Till Dawn edition from MSGroup88. They proper stiffed me. I waited a month for it to be delivered to a friend's address in Italy and when it didn't arrive I chased them up and they said they hadn't actually sent it yet. Apparently they were waiting to see if I still wanted it, even though I paid for it via PayPal the moment I made the order through Ebay. No contact from them in the meantime. I sent them 3 separate replies saying I did still want it because I had paid for it and I got no replies from them confirming it was sent. I filed a dispute with Ebay and got a full refund. Luckily I found another one on Ebay Germany, cheaper and still sealed and the seller was happy to ship to Australia so it all worked out in the end. Never do business with MSGroup88. They're a bunch of robbin' bastards.

View attachment 371419 View attachment 371420

That sucks man sorry to hear, good to know for the future about MSGroup88..... Nice find there..... this is 1 set that I wanted so long I think I would open it...... Sucks cause it's awesome that it's sealed...... but sucks cause I'm sure you've wanted this almost as long as I have, so like me I know you were looking forward to displaying it..... So keep it sealed and never enjoy the beauty of it...... or open it and destroy the fact that it's a very rare set sealed..... decisions decisions.....!! Good luck with your choice....... Though again, I know what mine definitely would be..... Especially since I've seen it up close now!