Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really enjoy the LA of FMA:B for one simple reason, they never took the time to explain WHY some of the characters were doing what they were doing, giving little to no motive (which the anime explains very well). Had it been a trilogy of films or even 2, they could have done far more with it. Same could be said for any series i suppose but one this iconic deserved it!
As to the Aniplex Anime Blus, well I wouldn't recommend dropping that kinda coin on just any series (and I won't) but one this legendary I can justify. :happy:
Also, being Aniplex, you know that when it sells out, they'll vault it for a few years.
I liked the live action of FMA but yes, I agree it lacks in the 'why' department. I was just happy to see some live action...action. Speaking of, I enjoyed the recent Bleach live action quite a lot. Hopefully they turn that into a trilogy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
IMG_2594.jpg

• Thanks
Gave one of these away for Ninjaweek and another to someone else but after thinking about it i needed to have a copy to myself lol
IMG_4263.JPG

^^ Yes you certainly do need one for yourself my friend!
Arrow did an excellent job on the release, the extras are outstanding as well.
I've always really liked this film, as it is one of the very few that puts a fantasy film in a modern setting, correctly.
Very happy I double-dipped after buying the Shout/Scream ed. (which is okay but Arrow for the win!)

As for Howard the Duck, oh man, I find it so hard to hate this film but the cheese is so thick I always find, like a mediocre pizza, that in small bites, it's not too bad, 'cause "it's all about the sauce"! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
^^ Yes you certainly do need one for yourself my friend!
Arrow did an excellent job on the release, the extras are outstanding as well.
I've always really liked this film, as it is one of the very few that puts a fantasy film in a modern setting, correctly.
Very happy I double-dipped after buying the Shout/Scream ed. (which is okay but Arrow for the win!)

As for Howard the Duck, oh man, I find it so hard to hate this film but the cheese is so thick I always find, like a mediocre pizza, that in small bites, it's not too bad, 'cause "it's all about the sauce"! :)
Been some years since I’ve watched it so I may be in for a shock when I do get around to watching it again lol.

Really went for the nostalgia mostly as I remember the film from my childhood and back then I thought the garbage pail kids movie was great hahaha rewatched that a few months back with the missus and her quote to me was “ god you liked some **** when you was younger” hahaha.

• Haha
Couple more came today, Very disappointed that The Guyver didnt come with the slip cover as advertised :confused::mad:

Attachments

• IMG_4424.JPG
    IMG_4424.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4425.JPG
    IMG_4425.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
Last edited: