Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
But your pics are always out of this world. Just the sheer number of editions you get!!!! It's like you got unlimited money AND space! :LOL: 2 things every collector wishes they had. I have neither :(.
@AlienKing thanks bud. Want some advice? Bag yourself a rich glam gran. Sure, you'll have to do things you're not proud of but at the end of the day, you too can have a monster movie collection :LOL::D

0001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AlienKing
Cool releases shared and many times no likes at all, and NOT talking about my posts ...
It’s not one of the busier sections unfortunately. It should be though, there are a lot of awesome editons shown. @Mark Wilson ususlly has about 50 cool editions in each post! Haha! It’s a shame you can only give one like! I liked your post too mate!:thumbs:

Sometimes I feel like I spend more time collecting movies than watching movies! (Actually, that's true.:wow:)
You dont have to get all technical with me. Now I'm gonna spend time worrying that I spend more time collecting than watching :cry:
@AlienKing thanks bud. Want some advice? Bag yourself a rich glam gran. Sure, you'll have to do things you're not proud of but at the end of the day, you too can have a monster movie collection :LOL::D

View attachment 397994
Who says I wont be proud of what i'll have to do? Sometimes you gotta learn to love what you do :rofl:.....:stop::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Wilson
You dont have to get all technical with me. Now I'm gonna spend time worrying that I spend more time collecting than watching :cry:

Who says I wont be proud of what i'll have to do? Sometimes you gotta learn to love what you do :rofl:.....:stop::censored:
Technically - still an investment that increases in value.:smuggrin:
It's not investing in gold...but, by and large - a lot of them do accrue in value.
And, that is your rationalization for the day.:D

• Haha
Reactions: AlienKing
Joining the collection this week we've got an epic Rick and Morty edition exclusive to JB Hifi here in Australia, as well as the gorgeous filmbooks for Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy in beautiful 4K and in the premium corner we've got EverythingBlu's second entry in the Cornetto Trilogy. This blue beauty compliments their Shaun release perfectly.

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
20181020_184155.jpg