Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics in release thread https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...u-ray-slipbox-japan.94936/page-2#post-2184903

IMG_1646.jpg

Hey, @Mark Wilson - I watched your tour of your collection. Awesome space! (Although I can't believe you don't have it alphabetical- how do you find a movie you wanna see?!)
Please tell me all that bookcase shelving is secured to the floor somehow, so they cant fall over like dominoes!

Hey @C.C. 95 .Thanks for checking out my vid. Why would I ever need to find anything? Watch it once... chuck it on the shelf... job done. It's rare I'll even have time to watch something more than once. :LOL::rofl:. I'm joking. Believe it or not, I do know where most of the movies are in there. The amount of time I spend in there, finding room for new editions, moving certain sections around, I get to know where most of it is kept. And as far as Alphabetical goes... not a chance. As soon as I start mingling slips with steels, DVDs with Blus, box sets with standards, the neatness get's all screwed up and it would end up looking like a giant messy thrift store. Not a chance.

And no, the shelving isn't nailed to the floor. Knocking them over isn't something that worries me at all... unless one day I start having a seizure down one of the aisles, but then I'd probably be more concerned over my health than the state of my movies :LOL: