Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, that is so infuriating to see @Mark Wilson !
I wish there was a way for you to prove the item is the one they STOLE from you.
They weren't by chance serial numbered were they?
There's a very hot place reserved in Hell for people like this. :mad:
@Grendel It is mate. Such a **** thing to happen and I bet it happens all the time. I contacted the original seller to let him know that it's not only back up for sale but they are using his original pictures too! He's also filed a complaint and is claiming the listing to be fraudulent. I'm pretty sure the new seller can't just use the original sellers photos. Such a shocking outcome.

1560306435688.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
@AlienKing... oh there's more to the story since I posted that!!!

View attachment 432237

It's back up on Ebay for almost twice the price of what I originally paid!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1637299455...UT5rKjJVn5tSo-L66qOBvwPHowc-kcAaR4x7o-UiXTRXY

The new seller is claiming they acquired my item via a large company who sell items in bulk lots...

View attachment 432239

It looks like Ebays Global Shipping Center have resold my item to this guy who is now selling it for almost twice the price that I paid. It's so shocking I couldn't believe it when I saw it back on Ebay!
WOOOOOOW! What a f*ckin joke! I wish there was someone here that works for eBay or their Shipping Center that could chime in.

The only problem with you flagging them is now they'll just take their own pictures and sell it.
The original seller might be able to prove that his item and this one has the same exact damages. I mean there are only 15 of these right so it's damn near impossible for 2 to have the same type of damages.

@AlienKing... oh there's more to the story since I posted that!!!

View attachment 432237

It's back up on Ebay for almost twice the price of what I originally paid!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1637299455...UT5rKjJVn5tSo-L66qOBvwPHowc-kcAaR4x7o-UiXTRXY

The new seller is claiming they acquired my item via a large company who sell items in bulk lots...

View attachment 432239

It looks like Ebays Global Shipping Center have resold my item to this guy who is now selling it for almost twice the price that I paid. It's so shocking I couldn't believe it when I saw it back on Ebay!
Aint gonna lie mate, if it was me id be ******* pissed :punch: Have you tried to speak to the new seller regarding the issue you had? is there no way that you can contact the shipping center over this? This is an absolute disgrace, I hate this type of thing, So dishonest. I had an issue with Amazon before regarding a few Switch games that id ordered and when they turned up each one had been slashed very carefully to remove the games but still leave the wrapper intact, that was a nightmare to resolve but by **** did i get it sorted.

Personally, id do everything I could to retrieve this item that is clearly rightfully yours.

Reactions: Mark Wilson
Aint gonna lie mate, if it was me id be ******* pissed :punch: Have you tried to speak to the new seller regarding the issue you had? is there no way that you can contact the shipping center over this? This is an absolute disgrace, I hate this type of thing, So dishonest. I had an issue with Amazon before regarding a few Switch games that id ordered and when they turned up each one had been slashed very carefully to remove the games but still leave the wrapper intact, that was a nightmare to resolve but by **** did i get it sorted.

Personally, id do everything I could to retrieve this item that is clearly rightfully yours.

Thanks @Robles. It's an absolute disgrace mate and I tried everything I could but honestly, I gave up the fight when I was lucky enough to secure a second one, this time fully boxed with discs. Thanks to the help of two amazing friends in America - they're also members on here too - I wouldn't have been able to secure this second one. I'm so so grateful to them and now I can finally present the edition I've been chasing for years :D:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and Robles
Hi Ninjas. Anyone who's followed my story regarding this super limited SOA edition will know what absolute robbing scumbags the eBay Global Shipping Center had been.

After my original post on FB two weeks back, a good friend reached out and said he'd found a second one, this time brand new, complete with discs and packaging, also for sale on eBay.

With only 15 of these in the entire world, the chances of finding another one for sale was almost too good to be true.

Unbelievably, there it was... for sale on eBay, and this time the seller of this new one was not shipping abroad meaning it would completely avoid those thieving turd burglars at the Global Shipping Center.

Thanks to the legendary @Aniv for letting me use his home address in the States and for forwarding this to me, the rarest, most amazing piece to add to my collection.
I'm so happy right now and I can't thank him enough for his help. So, finally... after a roller-coaster of a ride getting this... I can finally present to you the Sons Of Anarchy Limited Collectors Edition Blu Ray Box Set in all its amazing glory :woot::drool:

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
20190615_105138.jpg
20190615_105306.jpg
20190615_105325.jpg
20190615_105338.jpg
20190615_105548.jpg
005.jpg

Thanks @Robles. It's an absolute disgrace mate and I tried everything I could but honestly, I gave up the fight when I was lucky enough to secure a second one, this time fully boxed with discs. Thanks to the help of two amazing friends in America - they're also members on here too - I wouldn't have been able to secure this second one. I'm so so grateful to them and now I can finally present the edition I've been chasing for years :D:thumbs:
Oh mate, I well happy for you :thumbs: Glad you bagged one in the end :D Also just to add the piece looks amazing :notworthy: Well done Buddy.

Hi Ninjas. Anyone who's followed my story regarding this super limited SOA edition will know what absolute robbing scumbags the eBay Global Shipping Center had been.

After my original post on FB two weeks back, a good friend reached out and said he'd found a second one, this time brand new, complete with discs and packaging, also for sale on eBay.

With only 15 of these in the entire world, the chances of finding another one for sale was almost too good to be true.

Unbelievably, there it was... for sale on eBay, and this time the seller of this new one was not shipping abroad meaning it would completely avoid those thieving turd burglars at the Global Shipping Center.

Thanks to the legendary @Aniv for letting me use his home address in the States and for forwarding this to me, the rarest, most amazing piece to add to my collection.
I'm so happy right now and I can't thank him enough for his help. So, finally... after a roller-coaster of a ride getting this... I can finally present to you the Sons Of Anarchy Limited Collectors Edition Blu Ray Box Set in all its amazing glory :woot::drool:

View attachment 433512View attachment 433513View attachment 433514View attachment 433515View attachment 433516View attachment 433517View attachment 433518View attachment 433519View attachment 433520View attachment 433521
I'm happy that you own this :D It's meant to be :thumbs:

Glad your story had a great end, @Mark Wilson !:thumbs:
I had a similar story myself - when I had a collector edition seized by customs and "Destroyed". Like you, I was able to source another one.
But I was never compensated for the first - and to this day, I am convinced that my first copy ended up being a Christmas Present for the son of the guy who worked in customs.
(It was ALSO similar in that the seller had chosen an unfortunate descriptor for the item, that caused it to be flagged)
Glad you got your gas tank! (Remember - there is virtually nothing that is ungettable.;))

Glad your story had a great end, @Mark Wilson !:thumbs:
I had a similar story myself - when I had a collector edition seized by customs and "Destroyed". Like you, I was able to source another one.
But I was never compensated for the first - and to this day, I am convinced that my first copy ended up being a Christmas Present for the son of the guy who worked in customs.
(It was ALSO similar in that the seller had chosen an unfortunate descriptor for the item, that caused it to be flagged)
Glad you got your gas tank! (Remember - there is virtually nothing that is ungettable.;))
Thanks @C.C. 95. Sounds like we both went through the same ordeal. Glad you too had a great outcome. When you've been rubbed up the wrong way, it's nice to get a happy ending :wow::LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks @C.C. 95. Sounds like we both went through the same ordeal. Glad you too had a great outcome. When you've been rubbed up the wrong way, it's nice to get a happy ending :wow::LOL:
I have to admit @Mark Wilson - that a print run of 15 would have had me freaking out!:LOL:
So is the moral of the story to now insist on shipping by courier instead of ebay Global Shipping?

Reactions: Mark Wilson