Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Really appreciate that @Robles, cheers. Alls well that ends well. I can't stop looking at it :drool::thumbs:
I bet mate :) it’s a super piece and looks great in your amazing collection. If anyone should have got hold of this then it definitely should have been you, like I said before mate I’m super happy for you obtaining this especially with the surrounding circumstances. Good on ya mate :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
I have the Kimchi 1-clk of From Dusk Till Dawn ordered but when I saw Amazon.de put this up, I had to have it.:happy:

- From Dusk Till Dawn, Mediabook Trilogy (Leather case).

1561150447581.jpeg

1561150472061.jpeg

I have to admit @Mark Wilson - that a print run of 15 would have had me freaking out!:LOL:
So is the moral of the story to now insist on shipping by courier instead of ebay Global Shipping?
Absolutely mate. I'd never again trust anything going through the Global Shipping Center. After I posted it up on FB I had a few people with similar horror stories from them too. One lady had her Japanese Alien Quadrilogy head just disappear around Christmas time. It sucks this can happen and probably happens all the time.

Reactions: Grendel
Does Scum have the TV movie and the Feature film remake (that was done a few years later)?
No TV version as BBC/BFI have rights to TV version
Powerhouse could not get the the TV rights to put in this release

You can get DVD version quite cheaply of TV version and there is a DVD steelbook release with both versions
Lot's of listings on ebay
download.jpeg

Blu-ray release of TV version is only available in a BFI Box Set and is expensive
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BGX1BK2/?tag=hidefnin-21
719L0GBLb4L._SX342_.jpg

Theatrical 1979 version is a lot better than 1977 TV version
1979 version it's lot more violent

No TV version as BBC/BFI have rights to TV version
Powerhouse could not get the the TV rights to put in this release

You can get DVD version quite cheaply of TV version and there is a DVD steelbook release with both versions
Lot's of listings on ebay
View attachment 436145

Blu-ray release of TV version is only available in a BFI Box Set and is expensive
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BGX1BK2/?tag=hidefnin-21
View attachment 436144

Theatrical 1979 version is a lot better than 1977 TV version
1979 version it's lot more violent
Good info!:thumbs:
Thanks!

^^ EXCELLENT pick-up @Jm3400 !I was fortunate enough to get the same release only about a month ago.
Definitely one of my fave lentis! :happy:
Thanks! And that’s awesome, I’ve missed out on a couple of copies that I was just too slow to pull the trigger on. And I agree, absolutely one of my favs of any format, especially lentis.

• Thanks
Haven’t seen the movie yet but that packaging is sweet.

The Insides:
1562767690752.png

Yes isn't it. I have a digital copy so avoiding opening it, but may break. It a bonkers film, but I have watched it several times and love it, and the music. :)

• Thanks