Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got these three beautiful editions in the mail. All from DiabolikDVD. I'd pay them a visit online if you live in the USA.

unnamed.jpg

Check out what I got!!! OOS Black Box Edition is limited to 333 pcs and was released by German company Nameless in March of 2021. Retailer is well known for premium releases of Mediabooks, German equivalent of Digibooks and amazing busts that are one of the best in the industry. This set was sold out in nearly 20 minutes after the preorder started and made it one of the hottest releases this month. This box offers up a thrilling collection of all installments of this body horror series in one consistent box with…nice body parts. Black Box is a game changer, as it gives fresh design compared to other releases of this series. Different approach and exclusive artworks is one of the biggest advantages of it and the quality of final product will satisfy even obsessive collectors especially all over the world. Check out my unboxing:

Rambo Best Buy exclusive box set is the absolute bomb. Original artworks prepared for this set are amazing and I was surprised that they risked with so many colors on it, but it paid off and we received one of a kind excellent product. The inside is padded and holds the steelbooks nice and tight with proper space for finger to take them out. Few damages on the package but still I got it in the good shape, compared to many other sets. Check out my unboxing and give a comment.

Hello, chceck out my latest arrivals that maybe interesting for other collectors however they are too "small" for separate video. There are couple of mediabooks & steelbooks as well as some special editions on blu ray and DVD. Some editions are new and some were released few years ago, but only recently i got a chance to get them from 3rd party sellers. Check it out:)

Well it's not 4K, and even not a Blu-ray, but you can always change the discs;))) Check out unboxing of this ultra rare & amazing Press Kit Set with DVD Mini Series of Bonnie & Clyde from 2013. Yeap it has LCD screen;)

Reactions: MrSquifler