comic_ani.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah baby, just scored a ticket to AC/DC Rock or Bust Tour next summer
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

tumblr_lzlnsrL0Eb1r29617o4_1280.jpg

Went to my 1st gig of 2015 last night.
Saw Mariachi El Bronx play. Amusingly they were there own support act too, going by the name Pounded By The Surf and playing surfer rock.

Arch Enemy yesterday here in São Paulo. Alissa White-Gluz is awesome and Jeff Loomis is a monster!

BTW, we had four bands playing here at the same time, but in different venues: besides AE, we had Mr. Big + Winger and The Sirens (Anneke van Giersbergen, Liv Kristine and Kari Rueslatten)

The last few years were a bit disappointing as I haven't visited a single concert. The last one I visited a few years back was Marilyn Manson.

Last gig I want to was Kasabian Heinekin Music Hall in Amsterdam in November last year.

I saw the Eagles of Death Metal last night. There was a rare appearance by Josh Hommes playing drums which the crowd went wild for.
Also, I got to meet Jesse 'The Devil' Hughes before the gig too! :D
IMG_2359.jpg

It's been too long. It was last year, had plans for 5 concerts this year already fall through. Going to Imagine Dragons/Metric next month though, can't wait for that show, more so for Metric.

Well i am off from London and heading back home to see AC/DC Rock or Bust Tour tomorrow
buttrock.gif

I will post pics after the show :thumbs:

Reactions: nefilim