Last concert/performance attended?

I hope they come to the U.S. soon.
I have been a Maiden fan forever - but have NEVER seen them live. Bucket list concert!
Plus, unlike other bands from back in the day - Bruce Dickenson still has his voice and his range (incredible!).

That was a good gig. I've saw Iron Maiden in Dublin last year and I've got tickets to see them again in Prague this June.
They getting on a bit in their old age, but they still put on a good show, mainly due to Bruce's energy. Hopefully they announce a US leg for the current tour so you get a chance to see them live!

Reactions: C.C. 95
That was a good gig. I've saw Iron Maiden in Dublin last year and I've got tickets to see them again in Prague this June.
They getting on a bit in their old age, but they still put on a good show, mainly due to Bruce's energy. Hopefully they announce a US leg for the current tour so you get a chance to see them live!
Absolutely!
I have a felling they will after they finish the Euro tour.
Would you say it was a big production show? I know some of the last tours had big production values.

• Thanks
Reactions: justboy
Absolutely!
I have a felling they will after they finish the Euro tour.
Would you say it was a big production show? I know some of the last tours had big production values.

I'd say so, they are pretty consistent with putting on a spectacle. Usually see a themed stage, changing back drop, props and of course a giant Eddie!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Going this Saturday

3D416E19-076D-440A-9CEB-3CEB4C887659.jpeg

Going to see KISS at the American Bank Center here in Corpus Christi, TX on Feb 19. Tickets go on sale this Friday, getting my ticket as an Christmas gift. :D

This will be my 18th time I'll have seen them.

Going to see KISS at the American Bank Center here in Corpus Christi, TX on Feb 19. Tickets go on sale this Friday, getting my ticket as an Christmas gift. :D

This will be my 18th time I'll have seen them.

Today I got an early access ticket, got a membership to the KISS Army and VIP parking too. HELLZ YEAH! Soooooo Stoked!