Last film you watched at the cinema

Mom payed for me, we took my little nieces... They wanted to see GUM GUM man.. lol

LOL. Sometimes I feel weird seeing a kids movie with no kids. But at least this wasn't that bad. I went with her to see the Horton hears a who movie when it was out. I fell asleep n was snoring LOL. I told her it's gotta have some punchlines to at least keep me awake LOL

i watched UP today and it was really good. the 3D was good, but not as good as Monsters vs. Aliens

it also has a few sad parts. and there is a movie short before it called Partly Cloudy, that was good also.

Saw Drag Me to Hell - I thought it was fun. The wife had her hands up ready to cover her eyes several times. Great to see with a crowd. Lots of people screaming. People clapped when it was over and were immediately talking about it as they walked out and making fun of each other for jumping.

So far, Star Trek is the only other summer movie I've walked out of where people clapped and were happy as they left the theater. I jumped once myself. It was fun.