Multi Last game played/purchased

Finished MGS4 and I'm now going for the rank of Big Boss on The Boss Extreme difficulty now that the story is all done. Did it back in the day and remember Act 3's bike chase making me want to throttle Kojima! :wacky:

Also picked up Dragon's Crown Pro for another run. Enjoyed it back on PS3 even if the grind/loot loop became a little tedious.

Picked up Mafia III. Then reverted back to the PS2 as I'm on some kind of gaming nostalgia kick I guess! :rofl: Planning to replay Silent Hill 1-4. Possibly Haunting Ground.. a little Ghost in the Shell SAC? That's right believe it or not there are still in fact many PS2 games Sony are keen to ever avoid releasing digitally and for that reason I'll never give up the GOAT console that is the PS2! :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95
Picked up Mafia III. Then reverted back to the PS2 as I'm on some kind of gaming nostalgia kick I guess! :rofl: Planning to replay Silent Hill 1-4. Possibly Haunting Ground.. a little Ghost in the Shell SAC? That's right believe it or not there are still in fact many PS2 games Sony are keen to ever avoid releasing digitally and for that reason I'll never give up the GOAT console that is the PS2! :oohyeah:
I never retire any console.
To this day - I can still play and enjoy stuff like Wolfenstein 3D and Doom 1!

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
I never retire any console.
To this day - I can still play and enjoy stuff like Wolfenstein 3D and Doom 1!

Yup that's the mark of truly great games. No matter how far we advance in graphics/storytelling/mechanics etc: you can always go back and find yourself being immersed. They never lose the magic. :cool:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yup that's the mark of truly great games. No matter how far we advance in graphics/storytelling/mechanics etc: you can always go back and find yourself being immersed. They never lose the magic. :cool:
seriously! A few years back I got a kick out of playing Zork again! Even great text adventures would still be good!
Someone should do a port of the old Roberta William's King's Quest games, and also Ultima!!

• Thanks
Finished MGS4 and I'm now going for the rank of Big Boss on The Boss Extreme difficulty now that the story is all done. Did it back in the day and remember Act 3's bike chase making me want to throttle Kojima! :wacky:

Also picked up Dragon's Crown Pro for another run. Enjoyed it back on PS3 even if the grind/loot loop became a little tedious.
got the Big Boss rank 2 or 3 years ago. I agree, act 3 is a pain in the ass.

finsihed the Uncharted Trilogy (PS4) and Shadow Of The Colossus (PS4)

• Thanks
I finished God of War yesterday. Man, what a game! I loved Horizon and this is right up there with it.

Speaking of Horizon, time to go back and start The Frozen Wilds.

Tried Mafia 3.. thought it sucked and ejected after two sessions. :rofl: Been replaying Ruiner this week.. I may tidy up the remaining trophies on this one and get the platinum. I feel like the game is alot easier than I remember though..wondering if they nerfed the difficulty! :wow:

Been playing some Dragon's Crown 'Pro' and MGSV lately. Not been very motivated to start anything new though I did snag Shantae: Half Genie Hero ultimate edition and hoping it's up my street. :whistle:

While everyone foams out the mouth over Spider Man I'm just quietly waiting for Red Dead 2 to drop so I can have what will hopefully be my end of year best game experience. I think they've done a pretty bad job of making the story look at all interesting tbh but.. I trust in the experience and atmosphere of the original game as a guide post.. if they follow it I don't see it failing at all. Well okay it can certainly fail if they don't give you more to do in that world lol but I don't think it's going to be a problem for Rockstar of all devs to do it right in 2018.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Mark of the Ninja: Remastered - This remastering business is getting to be a bit of a joke at this point. Here at least is a game I never got to play since I donn't own a 360. Been playing for a while and I can get behind the praise it received on initial release. Really solid stealthaction gameplay. Perhaps the only thing I sorta wish heaped on top would be a funkier soundtrack to go along with it. Can't help but think of the classic Shinobi titles etc and how they had a great beat while you did your ninja business. Oh well a small gripe I suppose!

Since my Red Dead run is on hiatus I picked up Gonner: an odd looking roguelike platforming shooter that was deceptively cute - I expected some easy breezy indie art game but it's hard as balls - most specifically boss rooms. :arghh: Love the style but I dunno if I have the patience for this stuff anymore. :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Taking a break from hammering Destiny 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2, to opt for my guilty pleasure of a Lego game, this time, my recently purchased, sub-£20 Lego The Incredibles

Finally got round to picking up Detroit Become Human over the weekend.
Loving it.
Differant to most games I play(it feels like a triple A telltale game but with actually variations)

Would punt it on par or just above God of War with Spidey easily being the best of last years PS4 exclusives, (though the prior years Horizon is still better than all of those IMO)

Really don’t get as much time as I’d like now but last game for me ,that I actually finished was Red dead 2.

Pretty good game but got a little repetitive after awhile , great story tho I thought.

Got the RE2 Remake Platinum today. As much as I ike the game I can't help but feel overall something was still missing from it. Hard to say what exactly.. I could peg individual elements. the original REmake casts a massive shadow over the franchise (I'd say it's te best in the series) and a few more bits and pieces here like a fixed camera mode might have sweetened the deal.

Pre-ordered DMC5. I was initially put off by the reveal and I'm still not quite 'over' the visual style change exactly but the demo convinced me at least where it truly counts (the gameplay of course) the game has got the character action chops and the right amount of shonen cheese.