Multi Last game played/purchased

th-6.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, Great game story was brilliant and definitely kept me wanting to play more, exactly what id expect from a Square enix game :thumbs:

Moved onto Shadow of the Tomb Raider now :thumbs:

What do you think mate? Any good, I've had this sat on a hard drive for a long time and still haven't got around to playing it.
Sorry for the late reply bud... I've been away from the forums for the last few weeks.

But yeah, I enjoyed the game overall. It's a pretty short but sweet story... even my niece has been enjoying it, and it's the first game like this that she's ever played.

Sorry for the late reply bud... I've been away from the forums for the last few weeks.

But yeah, I enjoyed the game overall. It's a pretty short but sweet story... even my niece has been enjoying it, and it's the first game like this that she's ever played.

Think I'll have to give this ago :)

Also, welcome back matey ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I definitely recommend it! Just to warn you though... having to control both characters at the same time can take a bit of getting used to.

Thanks mate. :)
There was a game that I played a little while back that was like that but I can't remember what it was now, thinking back now, that took a bit of getting used too.

There was a game that I played a little while back that was like that but I can't remember what it was now, thinking back now, that took a bit of getting used too.
Yeah, it can be a bit frustrating at times to be honest, but it's definitely worth sticking with.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Picked up the lego movie 2

Attachments

• 0A332259-122A-407E-AF07-A9BAF2794319.jpeg
    0A332259-122A-407E-AF07-A9BAF2794319.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
Syberia I
Syberia II
Dishonored : Death of an Outsider
Rage I with Dlc

... all very cheap from Steam Sale ! :thumbs:

Have Wolfenstein Youngblood on preorder which hopefully should be here tomorrow :thumbs:

Well Youngblood turned up a little later than expected so wont be giving this ago tonight :rofl: Hoping this is on par like the first 2.

Wolfenstein .JPG

A week ago bought Wolfenstein II the new colossus - it was disassapoinment ... liked other parts ...
I felt like that when i first played it mate, actually went months without giving it another go, in the end it was a great game.

Did you finish the story?

Very Disappointed with Youngblood :cautious: Nothing like the first 2, the second wasn't as good as the first but this is just on a different level for me the fact it was only £30 on release should have warned me off:hilarious:

Anyway playing some Lego City in my spare time just until we get some decent releases :naughty::whistle:

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
did anyone try remnant: from the ashes? it was advertised as a dark souls with guns.. finished it two days ago and its a solid game.. but world seemed kinda generic with its procedurally generated levels and bosses played almost always the same.. one huge tanky boss accompanied with respawning trash mobs.. which kinda sucks tbh..

would give it a 7/10

did anyone try remnant: from the ashes? it was advertised as a dark souls with guns.. finished it two days ago and its a solid game.. but world seemed kinda generic with its procedurally generated levels and bosses played almost always the same.. one huge tanky boss accompanied with respawning trash mobs.. which kinda sucks tbh..

would give it a 7/10

Will be checking it out down the line.. there aren't enough good TPS these days and the game in terms of action at least looks pretty decent.. but yeah it's the other areas you mentioned that suggest it's not quite up there enough to convince me to dive in right away.

Pre-ordered Catherine Full Body CE, The Outer Worlds and FFVIII Remastered

Been off games for ages.. just not in the mood at all but now all of a sudden I have the above along with River City Girls, Travis Strikes Again on PS4, Indivisible and then of course Death Stranding and Streets of Rage 4 will be dropping before we know it. All of a sudden my list is stacked along with buying The Bioshock Collection last week.

Finished Until Dawn there last month.. only thing I've played in yonks. Decent experience.. bit of a walking sim but it was entertaining at least 7/10

Reactions: hatredhorror
Will be checking it out down the line.. there aren't enough good TPS these days and the game in terms of action at least looks pretty decent.. but yeah it's the other areas you mentioned that suggest it's not quite up there enough to convince me to dive in right away.

Pre-ordered Catherine Full Body CE, The Outer Worlds and FFVIII Remastered

Been off games for ages.. just not in the mood at all but now all of a sudden I have the above along with River City Girls, Travis Strikes Again on PS4, Indivisible and then of course Death Stranding and Streets of Rage 4 will be dropping before we know it. All of a sudden my list is stacked along with buying The Bioshock Collection last week.

Finished Until Dawn there last month.. only thing I've played in yonks. Decent experience.. bit of a walking sim but it was entertaining at least 7/10

i can relate... im an occasional gamer myself.. lots of the new stuff just feels so soulless and generic... ill find a good game maybe three-four times a year and those are all single player games... either souls games or the occasional nice indie game (celeste, cuphead, hollow knight, ...)

i liked until dawn tho and theres a new game in the same vein: dark picture chronicles - man of medan... it is the start of an anthology of horror games (each quite a bit shorter than until dawn tho)

Reactions: Last Lizard
@hatredhorror Have you played Man of Medan? I've seen some gameplay videos prior to release which put me off about the exaggerated facial expressions of characters. Hopefully they fixed it or will fix it soon.

Am playing The Last of Us at the moment on survivor. I know, am so late with the game lol but only got into gaming/PS4 last year so had few titles to catch up with.

Looking forward to Greedfall for some reason. I like the idea of 'choices affecting outcome' kind of games and storylines.