Multi Last game played/purchased

About to get the Platinum trophy in Death Stranding.

Very pleased with the experience. As most of people who started playing it, I was neither here or there with it in the beginning but as I progressed and got my feet wet for about 10 hours I can say it hooked me up.
Most I loved about the game was the idea of interconnecting player worlds with each other, yet not being able to see any player in your world. Gives you that feeling of exploring in a post apocalyptic world all by yourself and coming across structures or items dropped by other players just to ease the loneliness.

Story was great as well. Lou FTW :D
Nice work! I couldn't even be bothered to get to the half way point in the game, let alone collect all the trophies lol.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes

Mocking his own otaku fanbase. Text-based chapters because they admit they didn't have the budget for it lol. Plugging Takashi Miike movies. A boss who's actually supposed to be Benedict Cumberbatch and another based on Alejandro Jodorowsky lol yes.. this is a Suda51 game alright.

Titanfall 2

completed this some time ago on the Xbox but recently started it on thePS4. Forgot how much I actually enjoyed this game:naughty:

Got Resident Evil 2 waiting also, which I’ll start once I’ve finished this.:thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
Picked up Spider-Man in the January sales and have been finding it really enjoyable... I never get tired of just swinging around the city, and therefore never use the fast travel option. I'm about 75% of the way through the story, which has been kinda predictable so far IMO, but still very fun! Even the side missions are pretty cool. Had to take a bit of a break from it though because I forgot gaming for long hours gives me headaches/nausea nowadays, plus I kinda abandoned some work projects which I now need to catch up on. Looking forward to getting back into the game though and finally completing it... I might even attempt to get all the trophies, which is something I very rarely bother to do - hell, I barely even complete games nowadays lol.

Reactions: tridon and Robles
Picked up Spider-Man in the January sales and have been finding it really enjoyable... I never get tired of just swinging around the city, and therefore never use the fast travel option. I'm about 75% of the way through the story, which has been kinda predictable so far IMO, but still very fun! Even the side missions are pretty cool. Had to take a bit of a break from it though because I forgot gaming for long hours gives me headaches/nausea nowadays, plus I kinda abandoned some work projects which I now need to catch up on. Looking forward to getting back into the game though and finally completing it... I might even attempt to get all the trophies, which is something I very rarely bother to do - hell, I barely even complete games nowadays lol.
Very enjoyable game mate and one of the few that I bothered lately to complete myself :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Nice work! I couldn't even be bothered to get to the half way point in the game, let alone collect all the trophies lol.

lol.. tell me about it, I've spent about 130 hours to Platinum

About to start God of War next. I need short games and stories for a while until Cyberpunk and Last of Us coming out later this year.

• Wow
lol.. tell me about it, I've spent about 130 hours to Platinum

About to start God of War next. I need short games and stories for a while until Cyberpunk and Last of Us coming out later this year.
I think GoW will also be my next game after Spider-Man... either that or Fallen Order. Those two should keep me plenty busy until Cyberpunk. :D

Reactions: Thoth

So happy to hear that you're finally playing through it, man. It's a masterpiece! That said, it's DAMN hard, so I very much appreciated the Very Easy mode when Insomniac patched it. Easy was frustrating enough at times and it was taking me out of the amazing story.

I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on my Switch yesterday morning. That was SO much fun! Took turns playing it with my wife because she loves the Zelda games. I may dabble with Death Stranding again now... see if I can get more into it this time. I want to love it, but I just find it so immensely boring.

Just platinumed Bloodborne for the lols.. and the rage against assholes like Ludwig, Laurence, Orphan of Kos, Watchdog and Defiled Chalice Amygdala. Pretty irritating in places but probablyyy not as infuriating as some of the fights in Sekiro. I haven't mastered the game but I do feel by the end.. I've learned how to handle every kind of challenge (solo) the game has to offer. Feels pretty good to come out the other end knowing you've taken down every unique enemy in NG+. :D

Very enjoyable game mate and one of the few that I bothered lately to complete myself :thumbs:

Spider-Man was the first game in about 6 years for me that reignited my love for gaming, absolutely loved it and played it solidly to completion. Agree with @Noodles the plot was pretty predictable but still enjoyable. Praying for a sequel in the not too distant future. Do want to try Death Stranding. Holding out hope Avengers is going to be good! :dunno:

Reactions: Noodles and Robles
Spider-Man was the first game in about 6 years for me that reignited my love for gaming, absolutely loved it and played it solidly to completion. Agree with @Noodles the plot was pretty predictable but still enjoyable. Praying for a sequel in the not too distant future. Do want to try Death Stranding. Holding out hope Avengers is going to be good! :dunno:
Yeah I definitely think there will be a sequel on the PS5 at some point. Been waiting out myself for a drop in price on Death stranding, heard a very mixed batch of reviews for the game but will definitely get it at some Point in the future.

I wasn’t really that sold on the Avengers game if I’m honest but I’ll see what it’s like when it comes out but I’ll more than likely end up picking it up on release.

Quite looking forward to Watchdogs coming out and then TLOU2 is very much on the top of my list for this years releases.

Reactions: williamhamson
So happy to hear that you're finally playing through it, man. It's a masterpiece! That said, it's DAMN hard, so I very much appreciated the Very Easy mode when Insomniac patched it. Easy was frustrating enough at times and it was taking me out of the amazing story.

I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on my Switch yesterday morning. That was SO much fun! Took turns playing it with my wife because she loves the Zelda games. I may dabble with Death Stranding again now... see if I can get more into it this time. I want to love it, but I just find it so immensely boring.
Must admit, I'm playing on easy and still struggle myself at times... I initially opted for that difficulty because I figured since I have trouble seeing games through to the end nowadays, making it easier would hopefully mean I'd be able to complete it quicker. That being said, I got about 3/4 of the way through and haven't been back on it for weeks now. I really must jump back on and complete it!

Glad to hear you loved Zelda. The whole reason I bought a Switch was for that game, but it was £60 and never dropped in price the whole time I owned the console... I literally just sold it before Xmas, so typically the game THEN ended up in the sale. :bored:

Must admit, I'm playing on easy and still struggle myself at times... I initially opted for that difficulty because I figured since I have trouble seeing games through to the end nowadays, making it easier would hopefully mean I'd be able to complete it quicker. That being said, I got about 3/4 of the way through and haven't been back on it for weeks now. I really must jump back on and complete it!

Glad to hear you loved Zelda. The whole reason I bought a Switch was for that game, but it was £60 and never dropped in price the whole time I owned the console... I literally just sold it before Xmas, so typically the game THEN ended up in the sale. :bored:

Man, switch Spidey over to Very Easy. It allows you to switch difficulties at any time and it'll make things much easier so you can finish the story. Trust me, the end of that game is -- pun intended -- amazing. You definitely need to see it through.

And yeah, Nintendo games suck when it comes to sales. I really want to get Super Mario Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion 3 now, but they're still so expensive.

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
Man, switch Spidey over to Very Easy. It allows you to switch difficulties at any time and it'll make things much easier so you can finish the story. Trust me, the end of that game is -- pun intended -- amazing. You definitely need to see it through.

And yeah, Nintendo games suck when it comes to sales. I really want to get Super Mario Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion 3 now, but they're still so expensive.
I've actually been tempted to, but I don't really want it to be so easy that it's not at least a little bit challenging... I'm finding it fairly easy as it is to be honest, and most fails come from me not reacting quick enough and/or pressing the wrong buttons lol.

Same here bud... those were two games I also wanted to pick up but never did because of the prices. I've always thought PS and XB games were quite expensive, but Nintendo take the absolute pea soup!

How come you got rid of it mate :wow:

Definitely agree with @tridon, you have to finish the game :happy::whistle:

How come you got rid of it mate :wow:

Definitely agree with @tridon, you have to finish the game :happy::whistle:
I needed the money mate. Might buy it again at some point, although probably the smaller version they recently released.

And don't worry, I definitely plan to complete it eventually! I was having way too much fun with it to not see how it all ends.

Reactions: Robles