Multi Last game played/purchased

I have to get DL yet. I absolutely loved Thief, as well. I'm also a sucker for collecting things, or lots and lots of loot, like Fallout 3, Destiny, or Borderlands.
Yes! I love all of those games you mentioned... apart from Borderlands, because I never got around to playing it. :OMG:

My friend is bugging me nonstop to get dying light. I plan on getting it but not sure when.
I'd recommend getting it before your friend possibly moves on to another game... DL can get a bit boring/repetitive after a while, so having a friend to play on it with stretches the enjoyment out a bit longer. ;)

Reactions: eps999 and nicblue
Darksiders 2 is finally 100% platted :D I liked the game...but it was very repetitive. I really enjoyed the combat and the bosses. The lore is pretty cool but the first one was miles better imo. Hopefully they continue the series and make it better. I'm kind of just waiting for bloodborne currently..

Started playing Bloodborne. It's tough but amazingly satisfying. Load times are a pain but I'm going into it with the mindset I'm gonna get my ass handed to me many times so I'm not getting frustrated.....yet.

I picked up Borderlands Handsome Collection and played on Borderlands 2 for most of yesterday. I'm really not sure what to think of it yet... I feel like it just chucks you in with no instructions on what's what and there seems to be a lot to learn, so I'm pretty clueless at the moment. I'm really hoping it grows on me, but so far I'm not too impressed with the actual gameplay.

Working on Dying Light. By far the best zombie game ever. So much loot, and zombies of all levels to keep you on your toes, just when you think everything is going well for you.

Picked up Borderlands collection for PS4 a few days ago. struggling with the aiming mechanic on it at the moment as seems to be really slow zoomed in compared to most FPS i'm used to and its driving me nuts! hopefully will be better with better guns, if not I'll take it in to Game for some credit... to be fair it only cost me £5 as I used £20 of nectar points in the sainsbury offer to get a £40 voucher for entertainment products and its was only £45 there anyway so got a pretty good deal!
Still enjoying Destiny so I wont be too upset to get trade in for it!

Finished Dying Light. I started Skyrim, which i've had sitting here untouched for about 2 years. Holy glitches. I've had it freeze on me 3 or 4 times already, in about 6 hours of playtime.

Finished Dying Light. I started Skyrim, which i've had sitting here untouched for about 2 years. Holy glitches. I've had it freeze on me 3 or 4 times already, in about 6 hours of playtime.
Damn!!! I've had Skyrim wait and still wait for 3 or 4 years!!! I don't think I'll ever play it, I just got it for the cool Dragon statue:D got it for $60.

Currently trying to finish Dragon age Inquisition and then moving onto Far Cry 4 and Then the Evil within!!!

The Ps versions is notorious for crashing and bugs.It was unplayable for the first year of release.

Yeah, i knew it was gonna be glitchy, but i just kinda figured it'd be glitchy like Fallout, not worse. Oh well, if i have to reset my system a few times daily, so be it, i guess.