Multi Last game played/purchased

man, you make me want to try it out solely because of volition's involvement and me loving the Red Faction series. On the other hand, I'm pissed they spent so much time on Saints Row. lol.

man, you make me want to try it out solely because of volition's involvement and me loving the Red Faction series. On the other hand, I'm pissed they spent so much time on Saints Row. lol.

It's a really good game. It's a lot like the RFG style. You've got your main story missions, side missions, open world, challenges to complete, and creative weapons, like the Penetrator, a purple sex toy the size of a baseball bat. :hilarious: So it's a lot like RFG, but with drugs, hookers, and takes place on Earth.

It's a really good game. It's a lot like the RFG style. You've got your main story missions, side missions, open world, challenges to complete, and creative weapons, like the Penetrator, a purple sex toy the size of a baseball bat. :hilarious: So it's a lot like RFG, but with drugs, hookers, and takes place on Earth.

meh, Skyrim is way better! there is no way to platinum as quick as you did Saints Row! Just sayin'

Found these two under my xmas tree. Starting with U3 - looks awesome!

1018748.jpg

Bought a few since my SR3 post. I bought and finished Saints Row 2 for a little back story from SR3. Then I borrowed Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 from a coworker, and finished them both with a :platinum: on AC2. Now I'm on to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Another really good AC game. I've had plenty of time to play over the past few days since I have been sick.