Multi Last game played/purchased

I still haven’t played anything new after GoW. Played some of The Last of Us again as I want to go on and play online matches. Last trophy needed for Platinum. But otherwise enjoying the free time I have.

Thinking about starting Shadow of the Colossus. Any insights?

I still haven’t played anything new after GoW. Played some of The Last of Us again as I want to go on and play online matches. Last trophy needed for Platinum. But otherwise enjoying the free time I have.

Thinking about starting Shadow of the Colossus. Any insights?

Remaster or remake? The original is a classic but don't expect story presentation like God of War or TLOU :D it's a minimalist adventure game where the only 'enemies' are the Colossus bosses. Basically 80% of modern indie adventure games just want to be this game when it comes to atmosphere. Can't speak for the remake as I haven't played it but the original/remaster is excellent.

Reactions: Thoth
The remake on PS4. Read that I have to beat the game 5-6 times to get the Platinum lol.. tho' it's supposed to be a decent short run every time.

Haven't had a chance to have a go at this yet but hoping it pretty good, enjoyed the last so this should be a blast :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
platinumed death stranding.. I don't know why. :rofl: Moved onto Catherine: Full Body mostly for the Babel challenge mode.. I never finsihed the final stage on the original version and have a score to settle.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night now available on iPad and iPhone for lousy 2,99$... the game is compatible with ps4/xbox controller.. go check it out if you never did, its one of the best games ever!

Picked this up some time ago but never got around to starting it. Started it last night and from what I have played so far it's excellent.

Picked up Nioh 2, Xeno Crisis and FotNS Lost Paradise. :giggle: Plugging through Nioh 2 first.. which feels like less of a sequel and more of an expansion pack but oh well.

1584789753397.png

Re-visited a little bit of this last night as I didn't finish it the first time around, was going to pick the next one up but after playing this again I think ill give it a miss.

I remember now why I didn't bother to finish the game and I cant see the next being that different.

Just finished The Last of Us for like the 6th time.. I'm losing count. Getting myself warmed up for Part 2 xD

Want to revisit Assassin's Creed Odyssey but I've put it down after about 30 hours of gameplay so I feel like I'm going to have a hard time picking it up as I forgot everything.

Started playing My Friend Pedro last night, Brilliant little game :thumbs: If you're into fast-paced shooters then this is a game that you should definitely give a little go.

Included with a Game pass subscription if your on Xbox

I finished Jedi Fallen Order few days ago, too :D it is really a great game.
Are you going for the Platinum trophy at all? I'm actually tempted.

Yea, I'm hoping they'll come up with a great sequel :) But otherwise I probably wont play this again.
I'd definitely be down for a sequel! Cal is a great character who they could easily explore more.

Reactions: AlienKing