Multi Last game played/purchased

Put in an order for Streets of Rage 4 Limited Run Classic Edition. While the world is all about FF7, TLOU2 etc.. this is probably my most hyped game of the year. :rofl:

Back on PS3 just now playing through Metal Gear Solid 3 HD along with Metal Gear Rising, a little God Hand Binary Domain and Spec Ops: The Line. Yeah that's a lot of games to be switching between but it's been years since I played any of them and love them all.

Just downloaded A Plague Tale witch looks pretty good.

1586523876283.png

finished Aggelos today. wanted to play RE3 after that, but my copy to play this game hasnt arrived yet, hmm.

Back on PS3 just now playing through Metal Gear Solid 3 HD along with Metal Gear Rising
MGS3 is totally awesome.
I also like Metal Gear Rising ...would like to see a PS4 remastered version.

Reactions: Last Lizard
Just started playing The Master Chief Collection and The Surge :D
I finished Halo 1 and 2 long ago but starting from beginning again. I'm playing with classic graphics for nostalgia haha.
And Surge has some iffy controls, i'm finding it a bit hard to get into.

I'm quite a big fan of Racing games and had totally forgotten all about this game coming out.

It's ok if you just want to bash about for a little bit it becomes very repetitive super quick and very quickly lost its appeal for me.

Playing RE:3 Remake at the moment. Finished it once on Assisted and took my time to explore and get familiar with the game. Going for Platinum now so will have to finish it couple of times.

So far I'm enjoying it but as @TheCollector86 said in the other thread, it's short and there's some elements missing to it. I'm definitely missing the gore limb chopping and the counter-attack when grabbed by a zombie. I don't know if this game is supposed to counter zombie grabs but I failed every single one so far by pressing the X button. Missing the grenade/knife counter definitely or I am doing something wrong.

Also, there seem to be an odd mechanic to turning and moving, sometimes it will go wacky in the wrong direction rather than the one am pointing to, like walking into a wall o_O
When turning or walking backwards sometimes it takes off the aim from the weapon which got me in trouble couple of times. I dunno why it does that.
And the interaction buttons is off, you can't really face it from every angle, you have to be in front of the item you interacting with. Sometimes I got in trouble because it wouldn't grab the ladder to go up so I had to reposition myself and got grabbed by zombies.

But other than that, a good game haha. I do like that they've put the dodge into this one, definitely a good addition to the game. Wish I seen more areas tho' or maybe a bit more of the areas they already have in game. Police station is barely a map here with just going through few rooms and corridors to get to 1st floor. Hospital has a good vibe to it and seems scary but it's short as well.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Playing Streets of rage 4 at the moment. Brings back so many memories from being stood with a pal for ages playing this at the old school arcade machines :LOL: :thumbs:

Also its Free on Xbox Gamepass if anyone is interested in having ago.

Playing RE:3 Remake at the moment. Finished it once on Assisted and took my time to explore and get familiar with the game. Going for Platinum now so will have to finish it couple of times.

So far I'm enjoying it but as @TheCollector86 said in the other thread, it's short and there's some elements missing to it. I'm definitely missing the gore limb chopping and the counter-attack when grabbed by a zombie. I don't know if this game is supposed to counter zombie grabs but I failed every single one so far by pressing the X button. Missing the grenade/knife counter definitely or I am doing something wrong.

Also, there seem to be an odd mechanic to turning and moving, sometimes it will go wacky in the wrong direction rather than the one am pointing to, like walking into a wall o_O
When turning or walking backwards sometimes it takes off the aim from the weapon which got me in trouble couple of times. I dunno why it does that.
And the interaction buttons is off, you can't really face it from every angle, you have to be in front of the item you interacting with. Sometimes I got in trouble because it wouldn't grab the ladder to go up so I had to reposition myself and got grabbed by zombies.

But other than that, a good game haha. I do like that they've put the dodge into this one, definitely a good addition to the game. Wish I seen more areas tho' or maybe a bit more of the areas they already have in game. Police station is barely a map here with just going through few rooms and corridors to get to 1st floor. Hospital has a good vibe to it and seems scary but it's short as well.
I plan to get the platinum trophy too, but later ...playing Shenmue 3 at the moment and after that FF7.

There is no counter attack in the RE3 remake. I dont know why they removed this ...it was really great feature in the RE2 remake.

I didnt have problems with the movement.

As you said, the Police Station was worthless and the Hospital was great but toooo short.

Damn, I want to play this game again now :D

Reactions: Thoth
I plan to get the platinum trophy too, but later ...playing Shenmue 3 at the moment and after that FF7.

There is no counter attack in the RE3 remake. I dont know why they removed this ...it was really great feature in the RE2 remake.

I didnt have problems with the movement.

As you said, the Police Station was worthless and the Hospital was great but toooo short.

Damn, I want to play this game again now :D

And I want to go back play RE2 haha. I want to attempt an only knife run with Leon.

With RE3 movement glitches, my only problem is the aiming. When I aim and move backwards it takes aim off so screwed me over couple of times.
The walking into walls abnormally it only happens after an animation ( Eg. When in the warehouse looking for the 3 fuses, when squeezing between the shelves if I rush and turn straight when comes out it will just keep walking from animation straight.) or sometimes after the dodge animation if I press run and another direction it gets Jill confused lol.

I dunno why it happens. You playing on console or PC?

Heard the final boss is really tough on Inferno Difficulty and people were having trouble even with the IRL. Can't wait to attempt it tho' it will have to be Saturday-Sunday as I've been called back into work from tomorrow.

And I want to go back play RE2 haha. I want to attempt an only knife run with Leon.

With RE3 movement glitches, my only problem is the aiming. When I aim and move backwards it takes aim off so screwed me over couple of times.
The walking into walls abnormally it only happens after an animation ( Eg. When in the warehouse looking for the 3 fuses, when squeezing between the shelves if I rush and turn straight when comes out it will just keep walking from animation straight.) or sometimes after the dodge animation if I press run and another direction it gets Jill confused lol.

I dunno why it happens. You playing on console or PC?

Heard the final boss is really tough on Inferno Difficulty and people were having trouble even with the IRL. Can't wait to attempt it tho' it will have to be Saturday-Sunday as I've been called back into work from tomorrow.
got the RE2 platinum ...but a knife only run is tempting. it's even required, when you want the RE1 remake platinum trophy if I remember right. it was fun.

I didnt notice any movement glitches ...played on PS4.

@TheCollector86

Just got the Platinum for RE3 the other night. Man that Inferno difficulty is BS lol for final boss I done it with the IRL after couple of attempts but would see myself really struggling to do an Inferno run without the IRL.
Maybe now that I'm done with it I will attempt one regular without feeling pressured to get the S rank.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
@TheCollector86

Just got the Platinum for RE3 the other night. Man that Inferno difficulty is BS lol for final boss I done it with the IRL after couple of attempts but would see myself really struggling to do an Inferno run without the IRL.
Maybe now that I'm done with it I will attempt one regular without feeling pressured to get the S rank.
congrats

Went back to Resident Evil Zero. Looks like I'm gonna play the whole franchise slowly.. whatever is released for PS.

Loved first run and I'm going to attempt some more this weekend.. see if I can get the Platinum tho' the no heal run seems a bit crazy.

Quick update: Hard mode is absolute BS :offtopic:

I do love the challenge but it's very frustrating. Think I started over around 15 times now and I barely made it through the start.
I'm even following a guide and I find it hard to follow in exact steps. Resources are so scarce that I have to keep reloading a previous save when doing things wrong.