Multi Last game played/purchased

100% one of my favourite Spiderman games from over the years :D :thumbs:
Would definitely like to see it Re-mastered for next-gen :whistle::thumbs:

no retail version and that sucks big time :angry::mad::punch:(n):squint::offtopic:
check this out:

057D968D-A254-4A57-BD78-87CF61D15C08.jpeg

very bulky + super nice embossing

Nice...

I bet mate, these editions normally go for quite a bit once they have sold out.
Have you opened it up yet?
nahh, i will keep it sealed.. the great looking box is the main attraction to me...i have the digital copy to play (again) and while the other extras are pretty nice, i would probably only look at them once or twice and then never again...

Reactions: Thoth and Robles
I remember playing this back when it was originally released in 2009 :D As quite a big Metal fan it was a must to give it a go :LOL:
Really enjoyed it from what I do remember and seen it the other day on Gamepass so thought that id give it another go :thumbs:

@hatredhorror What is your experience with LRG? How long does it usually take to receive your pre-orders?

I've been wanting to pre-order quite few time in the past but I'm always put down by bad reviews of people complaining they still not getting their orders after 6+ months.
ive only recently ordered the first time from LRG (darkwood).. bought blasphemous on ebay, so cant help you here, sorry :-/

but yeah, afaik they state themselves during pre-order phase, that the shipping process starts in 3 months at the earliest and often even much later than that...

Reactions: Thoth
@hatredhorror What is your experience with LRG? How long does it usually take to receive your pre-orders?

I've been wanting to pre-order quite few time in the past but I'm always put down by bad reviews of people complaining they still not getting their orders after 6+ months.
I placed my first order in March and it was shipped late August and every order from April onwards is still "In Production", so 6 months is probably about right even if they gave estimates of 2-4 months. It doesn't really bother me but I've been cutting back purchases nonetheless because they have new releases every week and it's getting very costly :/

Yeah I've been wanting to pre-order some but then I was put off by the waiting time and customs + shipping which goes on top of the original price.

Made my first order with them about a month ago. Sadly I only discovered them recently and just missed out on some great games that I would have loved to get. They are pretty up front with saying it'll take months to get your order. I assume for some baffling reason, that they wait until they have all the pre-order money, and then start the manufacturing after that, which is unusual to say the least. Looking forward to seeing it in person, and whether the quality is worth the expense.

Finished Avengers so now onto something a little different for me :wow:

Was never really a fan of flying games but have been recommended by a few people to have a go of this, so I did. Have to be honest, I was pleasantly surprised by it.

Seen this on EA store awhile back and could have sworn that id already played it :LOL: :wow: Didn't really bother with it at first considering the remastered edition for the first was a big let down for me.

This one, on the other hand, is pretty damn good :LOL::thumbs: THe remastered should have felt this one when playing

Reactions: Lone Crusader