Multi Last game played/purchased

Mentioned on another thread I play this. Well actually, it's the only game I play lol..... Forza Horizon 4 (and Horizon 3 before that).
A fantastic game :thumbs: I was hooked for ages on this and most evenings it would be the only thing that id play :LOL: I still play it now and again but nowhere near as much as I used too.

Do you have the Expansion packs? :D Fortune island and the Lego one.

Reactions: arkra1ders
Been floating from one game to another at the moment until I pick Cold war up :LOL: :whistle:

Came across this game which is pretty good :thumbs: Shadow of the Damned

Been looking forward to giving this a go but my boy is after it for Christmas :whistle: So guess ill just have to wait :LOL:
Got both the game and the statue for not bad prices on Amazon with the Black Friday sales :thumbs:

Been playing Battlefield 5 :thumbs: Great game and I'm not sure why I didn't play this before now :rofl:
The stories are brilliant on this and unlike cod, this actually is quite difficult which I like :whistle:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
So I am just currently going through Ghost of Tsushima. Finally had some time and managed to start it.
I'm 10-15 hours in to the point where I saved the Uncle.

Honestly.. I really don't get what is all the hype about this one. It's an ok game but it feels so over-hyped.. the island/world feels so large and empty, other than the few settlements there's not much to interact with. Combat is also not as challenging and feels a bit annoying at times (When over crowded by enemies or in tight spaces the camera just seems to screw with you). I'm playing on Hard at the moment but probably I will have to try the most difficult settings. I do enjoy the sword fighting when combat is fluent and can parry/dodge without having the camera throw me off my game.

The landscapes are pretty and I'm enjoying the Japanese lore but still waiting for the story to grow on me. Maybe I'm just not far enough in the game but after 10+ hours I would have expected more from it.

Been giving Sniper Elite 4 a replay through as I didn't recall finishing it.
Now I've got so far and the achievements started popping up I know for sure that I didn't.
Quality game :thumbs:

Started Resident Evil 7 the other day. Not long in but game looks scary! I am not too excited about first person view but I really want to play Village in May so I thought I'd get on with RE7 first. So far so good, it managed to deliver the spook :D

Started on Tell me why the other day, interesting game sort of along the lines of the Telltale releases and the Dark pictures anthology games.
Am still on the first Chapter at the moment, so not that far through it but the game makes me what to come back for more :thumbs:

Started on Tell me why the other day, interesting game sort of along the lines of the Telltale releases and the Dark pictures anthology games.
Am still on the first Chapter at the moment, so not that far through it but the game makes me what to come back for more :thumbs:

Isn't this free ? Or at least first chapter ...

Was meaning to give this a go since its release but never got around to it until now :D
I'm not really a huge fan of Star Wars games but am quite into the flying ones, so this was going to be something that I ended up giving a play.

Started playing it this afternoon and have to say I'm quite enjoying it, it's not of the pace of games like Ace combat but it's still a decent game for those who just enjoy a fly around :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader