Multi Last game played/purchased

Been having a go of Dirt 5 :thumbs:
When it comes to racing games I always end up back playing Forza 7 or Horizon 4 as there easily 2 of the best racing games on the Xbox and it's hard to find something to rival them.

This thought isn't like Forza and doesn't try to be like it which I think is part of the reason I actually really like it, the cars drive real nice and they don't feel heavy like in a lot of other driving games.
100% a game ill be seeing through to the end :D:thumbs:

Been having a go of Dirt 5 :thumbs:
When it comes to racing games I always end up back playing Forza 7 or Horizon 4 as there easily 2 of the best racing games on the Xbox and it's hard to find something to rival them.

This thought isn't like Forza and doesn't try to be like it which I think is part of the reason I actually really like it, the cars drive real nice and they don't feel heavy like in a lot of other driving games.
100% a game ill be seeing through to the end :D:thumbs:

Funny you should mention Dirt 5, my son and I were just playing WRC 9 Saturday and had a blast. It's a good game you should give it a go. :thanks:

20210324_004950555_iOS.jpg

Reactions: Robles and Thoth
I haven't played a racing/car game since NFS Underground 2 on PC :emb:
Would probably give it a go with a whole steering wheel setup but feels odd with a pad for some reason..
Funny that you mention that but when I had my PS4 I did have the whole racing setup and not just your ordinary everyday setup but a really nice setup. the Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral RW Alcantara Edition wheel with pedals and the wheel was removable and had the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for it. The Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter and even a Next Level Racing F-GT Simulator Cockpit, the whole shebang. As you can tell I was big into Thrustmaster. When I bought the PS5 I was forced to sell it all and made a lot for it on Craigslist. I was big into racing games, probably just as much as @Robles is. Man it was a blast racing with it all. I bought it all about a year before the PS5 was released and from what I was reading was it didn't work with the PS5 but now I'm finding out that it actually does work with it. so angry that I sold it now because my son reaaaaly loved to race on it, well including me. Paid about $2100 for everything when it was new. A real shame really.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Wow
Reactions: Robles and Thoth
Funny you should mention Dirt 5, my son and I were just playing WRC 9 Saturday and had a blast. It's a good game you should give it a go. :thanks:

View attachment 501296
Once I finish Dirt 5 I’ll 100% be picking this up mate.
I haven't played a racing/car game since NFS Underground 2 on PC :emb:
Would probably give it a go with a whole steering wheel setup but feels odd with a pad for some reason..
Doesn’t really bother me tbh, I can play just as well with a pad as I can a wheel setup and I don’t really have a preference to which I prefer.
All depends on what mood I’m in.
Funny that you mention that but when I had my PS4 I did have the whole racing setup and not just your ordinary everyday setup but a really nice setup. the Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral RW Alcantara Edition wheel with pedals and the wheel was removable and had the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for it. The Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter and even a Next Level Racing F-GT Simulator Cockpit, the whole shebang. As you can tell I was big into Thrustmaster. When I bought the PS5 I was forced to sell it all and made a lot for it on Craigslist. I was big into racing games, probably just as much as @Robles is. Man it was a blast racing with it all. I bought it all about a year before the PS5 was released and from what I was reading was it didn't work with the PS5 but now I'm finding out that it actually does work with it. so angry that I sold it now because my son reaaaaly loved to race on it, well including me. Paid about $2100 for everything when it was new. A real shame really.

Embarrassed Shame GIF
Some real nice stuff mate and I bet your kicking yourself now for getting rid of it all.
Once I have the Series X I’m going to pick up a set up for it, not sure what yet.
I’ll just have a look about and see what’s available for a decent price as like I said above I don’t personally mind a pad or wheel but it would be nice to have a half decent setup to use every now and again.

Once I finish Dirt 5 I’ll 100% be picking this up mate.

Doesn’t really bother me tbh, I can play just as well with a pad as I can a wheel setup and I don’t really have a preference to which I prefer.
All depends on what mood I’m in.

Some real nice stuff mate and I bet your kicking yourself now for getting rid of it all.
Once I have the Series X I’m going to pick up a set up for it, not sure what yet.
I’ll just have a look about and see what’s available for a decent price as like I said above I don’t personally mind a pad or wheel but it would be nice to have a half decent setup to use every now and again.
Yep when my son came down this time he seen that I no longer had it and the PS4 and instead had the PS5 and when he started on the game he was a little disappointed that he couldn't play on all the racing gear that's probably why he only played it twice but he did say he enjoyed the game. When you have all the good stuff and then you don't it just takes all the fun out of it. Maybe one day again but when he's at home he doesn't play video games, he only plays when he's here so idk if I'll ever get another setup like that again. Yes I'm definitely a bit miffed now that I've learned I could also have used it with the PS5, but at first you couldn't. IDK, maybe there was a firmware upgrade for it or Sony patched the system making it compatible. Either way I'm bummed... :banghead:

Reactions: Robles
Yep when my son came down this time he seen that I no longer had it and the PS4 and instead had the PS5 and when he started on the game he was a little disappointed that he couldn't play on all the racing gear that's probably why he only played it twice but he did say he enjoyed the game. When you have all the good stuff and then you don't it just takes all the fun out of it. Maybe one day again but when he's at home he doesn't play video games, he only plays when he's here so idk if I'll ever get another setup like that again. Yes I'm definitely a bit miffed now that I've learned I could also have used it with the PS5, but at first you couldn't. IDK, maybe there was a firmware upgrade for it or Sony patched the system making it compatible. Either way I'm bummed... :banghead:
Been there mate so I know the feeling :wow: I've done it myself in the past with various things and a couple of the times I've instantly regretted it.
I think the worst time for me was when we had our son and at the time I had a load of Horror collectables, I mean a lot :whistle: Had been collected figures and other bits for years and had it all in the spare room which was also my home office space.
So when our boy was born I came up with the great idea that I no longer needed all the stuff so got rid of it all :OMG: Big regret.
Some of the stuff nowadays on eBay is a small fortune to replace so I very much doubt that ill ever get the bits back.
Lesson learned :wow::rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Been there mate so I know the feeling :wow: I've done it myself in the past with various things and a couple of the times I've instantly regretted it.
I think the worst time for me was when we had our son and at the time I had a load of Horror collectables, I mean a lot :whistle: Had been collected figures and other bits for years and had it all in the spare room which was also my home office space.
So when our boy was born I came up with the great idea that I no longer needed all the stuff so got rid of it all :OMG: Big regret.
Some of the stuff nowadays on eBay is a small fortune to replace so I very much doubt that ill ever get the bits back.
Lesson learned :wow::rofl:
The really cool thing about it was when you were in the cockpit with the wheel at your hands and you sat as close to the TV as possible switch the camera into first-person mode and it really does feel like your the one driving the car. It was a blast to play, miss it but oh well on to better things I guess.

Reactions: Robles
The really cool thing about it was when you were in the cockpit with the wheel at your hands and you sat as close to the TV as possible switch the camera into first-person mode and it really does feel like your the one driving the car. It was a blast to play, miss it but oh well on to better things I guess.
Sounds brilliant mate :OMG: I never owned anything like that myself I only had the wheel and pedals but I have use a few of these ones that you had, some of them are fantastic :thumbs:

Am playing The Walking Dead Collection at the moment. So far so good. I always liked video games that give you options to pick that will affect the outcome of the story or characters.
Also pretty easy to put down and pick up again as it's divided in seasons and episodes.

Running through Season 2 at the moment.

Am playing The Walking Dead Collection at the moment. So far so good. I always liked video games that give you options to pick that will affect the outcome of the story or characters.
Also pretty easy to put down and pick up again as it's divided in seasons and episodes.

Running through Season 2 at the moment.
The Telltale series mate? Brilliant games, so basic but at the same time the story really draws you in to want more.
If I remember rightly Season 2 I sat all night and finished the game in one hit :rofl:
Still haven't played the final Season of this yet though, must pick it up at some point :thumbs:

The Telltale series mate? Brilliant games, so basic but at the same time the story really draws you in to want more.
If I remember rightly Season 2 I sat all night and finished the game in one hit :rofl:
Still haven't played the final Season of this yet though, must pick it up at some point :thumbs:

Yeah mate, the Telltale series. I wanted to play this long ago but at the same time I wanted to get the whole thing in one go rather than wait playing them.

Just finished Season 2 this morning and made a real mess out of the last episode lol. Ended up only with Jane and the baby in the end haha

I hear this is a pretty badass game, what's your take on it?
If I'm honest mate id sort of gone off the Resident Evil games but after playing Biohazard it had sort of got me back on board.
Started on this last night and yeah it's pretty bloody good, the story has been brilliant so far :thumbs: