Multi Last game played/purchased

The most recent pick up for me was this Steelseries 9X headset, was about time that I picked up a real decent headset and these do not disappoint :thumbs: :D

Game-wise tho I've been replaying RDR2, loved it the first time round but enjoying it, even more, this time around. So much to do on it that I missed out on last time.

Haven't heard many good things about this game but thought id give it a go myself and make up my own mind :whistle: :LOL:
I'm not holding my hopes too high though :rofl:

Have always been a fan of the Lego games since they were first released.
These are going for £9.99 over at Argos at the moment so just had to pick them up they even come with a Bluray :wow:
The shame is they don't have all of the games like this but they do have them with slips so might even start to pick those up :thumbs:

Curious how you feel about the werewolf game xD
Haven't started on it yet, ill be giving it a go tomorrow at some point.
I have heard it pretty bad though from various sources so I really don't have much hope for it :rofl:
I paid next to nothing for it so ain't really bothered if its crap, i just wanted to give it a play.

Haven't started on it yet, ill be giving it a go tomorrow at some point.
I have heard it pretty bad though from various sources so I really don't have much hope for it :rofl:
I paid next to nothing for it so ain't really bothered if its crap, i just wanted to give it a play.
Who knows, you might find it good :D
People thought Death Stranding was crap. I found it absolutely amazing haha

Who knows, you might find it good :D
People thought Death Stranding was crap. I found it absolutely amazing haha
Very True :thumbs:
This is why I tend to make up my own mind on them than just go with reviews and opinions. There has been a few in the past that I know people have hated but I really enjoyed.
Death Stranding is one of those games that I still need to get around to playing along with quite a few others for the Playstation.
I very rarely put the Ps4 on :LOL: The last thing I played on it was TLOU2,it hasn't been used since.

Curious how you feel about the werewolf game xD

Yeah.... good luck with that. Who knows, you might actually like it. I played for 2 hours and put it down and never played it again.
Yeah didn't even get 2 hours in with it :LOL: Shockingly bad if you ask me.
Id normally still play through a game even if it's just to collect the achievements but I couldn't be arsed to do it with this:wow:
No wonder I managed to pick it up so cheap :rofl::whistle:

Yeah didn't even get 2 hours in with it :LOL: Shockingly bad if you ask me.
Id normally still play through a game even if it's just to collect the achievements but I couldn't be arsed to do it with this:wow:
No wonder I managed to pick it up so cheap :rofl::whistle:
:rofl: o_O Tried to warn you it was pretty bad. I should hide mine behind something so when friends come over they won't know I have that game. :bag: :rofl::rofl:

homer embarrased.gif

Been playing pubg on the series x as I’ve got nothing to play until Tuesday when flight simulator is out. Really looking forward to that
Haven't played one before but I believe this one's being released onto Gamepass so will give it a go :thumbs:

Reactions: Axineton
Playing Immortals Fenyx Rising at the moment and really enjoying it so far.
Same formula of gameplay like Assassin's Creed Origins trilogy but it's more animated and humorous with Zeus and Prometheus narrating the story.
A good play if you not after something too serious that requires too much commitment.