Multi Last game played/purchased

Haven't played a Halo game for years but considering this was on Gamepass I might as well :LOL:

Finally managed to pick the Oled up for my Boy :wow: Didn't think I was going to get one in time .

Noice Thats Nice GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Picked Farcry 6 up a little while back and it's just been sat there so going to give this a start :thumbs:

IMG_0451.JPG

Just bought the ASUS ROG Swift 47.5” 4K OLED Gaming Monitor (PG48UQ) and ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti AMP Extreme Holo video card for both PC and PS5 gaming. So stoked to get this setup going!

View attachment 548634 View attachment 548635
Well, the Zotac video card had some issues and I had to return it which was a nightmare of a process, I instead bought a better video card. This one is the MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio. I have it installed and all appears to be working well, fingers crossed that it stays that way. Also I did away with a monitor mounting arm and instead mounted it to the wall behind my desk.

20230216_170052183_iOS.jpg

Well, the Zotac video card had some issues and I had to return it which was a nightmare of a process, I instead bought a better video card. This one is the MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio. I have it installed and all appears to be working well, fingers crossed that it stays that way. Also I did away with a monitor mounting arm and instead mounted it to the wall behind my desk.

View attachment 549965
good it works now grats, I wanted to ask if you have a recommendation for a lower priced graphics card, have an i-5 6400 processor and 32GB RAM but still no GC (only the integrated one)

• Wow
Reactions: Space Cadet
good it works now grats, I wanted to ask if you have a recommendation for a lower priced graphics card, have an i-5 6400 processor and 32GB RAM but still no GC (only the integrated one)
For that setup I'd go with at least an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti preferably by MSI as they pretty much make the best graphics cards and aren't as inflated as say ASUS or Gigabyte. You could go with a Zotac card as their usually the lowest priced ones around but they tend to be quite noisy and sometimes troublesome. I had issues with an RTX 3090 where the fans would ramp up at full blast for no reason and it sounded like a fighter jets afterburner inside my case. Needless to say I sent it back and bought an MSI RTX 4080 which I have now and it's been an absolute dream.