Multi Last game played/purchased

nice, my latest was Wolverine the Uncaged Edition had no idea they made an edition like that. Pretty cool, unlimited ferocity the whole time it says .... saving it to play in January. :)

It's a really awesome game, Wreck. It's like God of War with Wolverine. It's nuts!!!

Just arrived R1 from amazon.com

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Just pre-ordered BioShock Infinite. It comes with a free copy of BioShock 1 for PS3 owners and I just received the second game for free from PlayStation Plus, so now I'm all set! :scat:

Received few older ones I haven't had time to play yet: Max Payne 3 and Silent Hill Downpour.

Played through Max Payne 3 once, now I'm starting Silent Hill Downpour.

Also got Arkham City GOTY Edition so I'm looking forward to play that one again.

Just finished Hitman: Absolution, now moved on to Far Cry 3, haven't played the ps3 in a long time but started again over xmas so looking forward to finding the best games of 2012, was thinking of getting The Walking Dead game next, been hearing nothing but great things about it!

Just finished Hitman: Absolution, now moved on to Far Cry 3, haven't played the ps3 in a long time but started again over xmas so looking forward to finding the best games of 2012, was thinking of getting The Walking Dead game next, been hearing nothing but great things about it!

Possibly the easiest and most fun Platinum you will ever get.

But for me, I'm gonna try and finally finish Final Fantasy 13.

Reactions: Gaveecho

Definitely get it. The Walking Dead was one of the best games of 2012 for sure.

Reactions: Gaveecho