Toy Story 3
Beauty and The Beast
Ice Age Trilogy
Princess and The Frog
Terminator Salvation
DTS Demo 2010-Case only

Favorites are R&J, Moulin and Terminator Sal

Think I got 'em all...:)

Where's does this TS come from ? Also aren't you missing Astroboy ;)

My list
ID4 (error)
Astroboy
Romeo and Juliet
Moulin Rouge
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Beauty and The Beast
Ice Age Trilogy

Best:
To own ID4 for obvious reasons .
To look at BatB probably, followed by R&J and MR

Last edited:
Hey Surf-yeah, when I said "got 'em all", I was referring to that I think I listed all of the ones that I owned, and didn't forget any. By "TS" I guess you mean Terminator Salvation, maybe? It comes from Futureshop. As far as Astroboy-I skipped that as it had no English language track, apparently and I didn't really have all too much interest in the flick,anyway.

los mios son

Astroboy
Prince of Persia
Romeo and Juliet
Moulin Rouge
Alice in Wonderland
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Beauty and the Beast
Princess and the Frog
ndependence Day
Independence Day

Last edited:
Gotcha, I had some of mine down on my list as Ironpacks when in fact they're Star MetalPaks. Duh! Also just realised that normally TS usually refers to Toy Story not Terminator Salvation or T4. Astroboy was just a completionist thing, nothing more, got it cheap too.

Last edited:
los mios son

Astroboy
Prince of Persia
Romeo and Juliet
Moulin Rouge
Alice in Wonderland
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Beauty and the Beast
Princess and the Frog
ndependence Day
Independence Day
Iron Man 2 Target

IM 2 is a metalpak. :D

I'm sorry to ask this stupid question but for Emmanuelle, do they have English language in menu? or just German? my gf is gonna go to Miami tomorrow, I have only 7 days for order it before she's back next week.:oohyeah:

YES !!!!! (remember this is NOT the Original) I won't ask why you only want to order while g/f away. It's Full title is "Emmanuelle - Die Kunst der Ektase" :naughty: S'ok it means "Emmanuelle - The Art of Ecstasy" interestingly DVD has FSK18 and timed at 85 mins, the Blu has FSK16 sticker (over another on tin) and is timed at 90 mins. mmmm

Last edited:
LOL,you guys are cracking me up
Yeah thought we might, well you did say have fun !!

Seriously my favourite MetalPak for artwork has to be Red (but haven't actually got that yet as it's coming with another order). One I haven't mentioned which is also glorious and which I do have is Iron Man 2 (Target Exclusive Lenticular cover 3 Discs), keep forgetting it's a MetalPak.

Just realised I probably have a few more coming from Bert as well, can never tell with the Dutch whether they're MetalPaks or SB until you have them in your hand, but definitely have Machete on it's way.

Last edited:

gcn, you too rough with the girl :hilarious: or was this in the hurry to open it :hilarious:

That is some damage and it had a long way to go to get to you I expect !! (Cover's the only decent thing about it, I got a spare here I can send you if we got a trade or sale going.)

Any chance of a MetalPak list sticky like the IP one ? I know they aren't as glamorous generally, but there are some nice ones out there.

Last edited:
Astroboy
Prince of Persia
Romeo and Juliet
Alice in Wonderland*2
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story 1,2, 3 MX
Beauty and the Beast
Princess and the Frog
Ice Age 1,2,3
Sleeping Beauty*2
ndependence Day
Independence Day

Romeo and Juliet is my favourite

I have 19 and think all the Perls of them....

Moulin Rouge, Romeo&Juliet, Ice Age, Toy Story, Princess..., Alice...

I only have 3 IronPacks: Beauty and the Beast, Sherlock Holmes, and Toy Story 3. I vastly prefer Steelbooks as I assume most people do.

I agree, i was on the fence with the whole Iron Pack thing...until I saw the art. I think it's :scat:

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk