Last Man Standing (Season 3) [ABC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
970712_534730069939808_1174742481_n.jpg

TV titan Tim Allen returns to ABC as Mike Baxter, world voyager and one daredevil of a marketing director who is about to face his greatest challenge yet...his family.

After Mike’s wife, Vanessa, (Nancy Travis) receives a promotion at work, Mike must spend more time in his female-dominated household. With years of advice and guidance from their nurturing mother, Mike’s three daughters are not prepared for their old-fashioned, hotheaded father to take over. Especially 20-year-old Kristin, who’s trying to raise her own son, Boyd, with more of a liberal approach than Mike can stand. Celeb-obsessed Mandy has plenty of issues with Mike's style, and even though sporty Eve has a lot in common with her pop, there's still room for friction.

When he isn’t reclaiming the masculinity in his home, Mike works at the sporting goods man-cave, Outdoor Man: A place where men can buy guns, jerky and a camouflage recliner in one testosterone-fueled location. Mike’s boss, Ed Alzate, took Mike off of his thrilling magazine expositions and stuck him in front of the computer to supervise the company’s website. With the help of his naïve subordinate, Kyle, Mike runs the Outdoor Man video log, which not only explores the store’s stock of man-gear, but also helps Mike express his biggest concern with the 21st century: “What happened to men?”

Tim Allen stars as Mike Baxter, along with Nancy Travis as Vanessa, Hector Elizondo as Ed, Alexandra Krosney as Kristin, Molly Ephraim as Mandy, Kaitlyn Dever as Eve, and Christoph Sanders as Kyle. The series is from executive producers Jack Burditt (30 Rock), Tim Allen (Home Improvement, Toy Story), Marty Adelstein (21 Laps/Adelstein), Shawn Levy (21 Laps/Adelstein), Becky Clements (21 Laps/Adelstein), Richard Baker (Messina/Baker), Rick Messina (Messina/Baker) and co-executive producers Liz Astrof (King of Queens), Andy Gordon (Just Shoot Me), Kevin Hench (The Man Show), Marsh McCall (Just Shoot Me). Including Linda Figueiredo (Outsourced) and Kim Flagg (Home Improvement) as consulting producers. The show was created by Jack Burditt and directed by John Pasquin (Home Improvement), who will also be directing the series. The series is produced by 20th Century Fox Television.

Attachments

• Last Man Standing.jpg
    Last Man Standing.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
the first season this who was one of my favorites.then they changed all of the daughters, who were perfectly fine.That oldest and middle daughter we so hot.The show was funny and entertaining, now i think this should be cancelled.