Last movie seen at theater?

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.movietickets.com | http://www.fandango.com
full-preview.png

What was the last movie you saw in theater or the next one you plan on seeing?

Enjoys Guys & Girls :)

Attachments

• tickets1.gif
    tickets1.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 17,130
Last edited by a moderator:
Watched Gran Torino last weekend. Defiantly one of Clint's best films.....

I'm sorry, why are you DEFIANT about it being one of his best. You're kind of contradicting yourself! Oops my bad, did you mean definitely??? :D:D Don't ya just love me!:p

Watched Seven Pounds last night, must say i was impressed and i thought it was a good film

Im going to watch Slumdogg Millionaire tonight :)

Seen Push this weekend. I thought it was a good movie. Good story line and the audio track is busy throughout. I'll most likely be picking this up when it comes out on Blu :D

I can't believe nobody's mentioned High School Musical 3 is out today!! I know you're all running out to get it!:D:D:D

bout to watch Quarantine tonight b4 bed

I heard Spike Lee had a problem with Gran Torino, with the use of derogatory names towards the black people in the movie. Clint Eastwood didn't back down from him, unlike a lot of other people would. Maybe Spike could talk if he didn't make all those white people are evil movies.

I'm sorry, why are you DEFIANT about it being one of his best. You're kind of contradicting yourself! Oops my bad, did you mean definitely??? :D:D Don't ya just love me!:p

That is some funny stuff right there, didnt even realize his typo... classic!

I can't believe nobody's mentioned High School Musical 3 is out today!! I know you're all running out to get it!:D:D:D

Oh gawd ... I hear enough of that crap on Radio Disney when the little one is the car anywhere we go!

My gf wants to see it. I told her, that's one movie I won't watch. Sorry. LOL I could do some chick flicks once in a while, but that, no way. LOL

I heard Spike Lee had a problem with Gran Torino, with the use of derogatory names towards the black people in the movie. Clint Eastwood didn't back down from him, unlike a lot of other people would. Maybe Spike could talk if he didn't make all those white people are evil movies.

Haha. Clint would B**** slap Spike Lee

Oh gawd ... I hear enough of that crap on Radio Disney when the little one is the car anywhere we go!

Right when the kid is in the car, way to blame the kid for putting it on the station.

Spike always talks way too much on stuff he shouldn't, I stopped listening to what that guy has to say.