Last Night In Soho (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive - First Edition) [UK]

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV (OOP)
Price: £29.99

LNIS.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Night in Soho (hmv Exclusive) - First Edition
hmv Exclusive First Edition - features alternate artwork slipcase and 4 collector's art cards

In acclaimed director Edgar Wright's psychological thriller, Eloise, an aspiring fashion designer, is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s where she encounters a dazzling wannabe singer, Sandie. But the glamour is not all it appears to be and the dreams of the past start to crack and splinter into something far darker.

I'm praying the normal release has the placeholder art as not a fan of this or the steelbook.
The original TBC mock-up uses my favourite artwork as well, but I don't mind the final art either. I expect the previous art will definitely appear on something... most likely the standard release, like you said.

Reactions: crib79
Sadly not a fan of this artwork either. This edition does 'feature alternate artwork' so hopefully the standard 4K will have the previous one.

Reactions: crib79
So no texture on the slip at all? Just plain cardboard? Are the age ratings stickers or printed on? Assume it's the standard amaray inside?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the pics :)
Non sticker I’m afraid. It’s part of the design
plain cardboard with a smooth finish
and yes the standard amary inside which you can swap the front Design around to either match the slip art or have the night neon art

and, they also bought fye and that hasn't seemed to change much. only thing of note i picked up from sunrise lately was Scott Pilgrim steel